New Nike ad Campaign

MattM4

Well it that time of the year again ... well every two years, anyway..

check out http://nikefootball.nike.com/nikefootball/

img187415.jpg

they have the latest ad on it and the next one is due to be released on FEB 20th (thats today)

The message this time round is "Joga Bonito" ... play beautiful. Seems to have taken on the message of trying to get cheats out of the game.

Although they seem to get their concepts mixed between essentially what cheating and what is a foul ... + they also have C Ronaldo as a brand name :D

This is a good ish message to put out, as well as puting together cool ads featuring Cantona as usual.

We'll see if it's just a gimmick though and has absolutely no effect on the game whatsoever.

Do you really think Nike's objective is to have a positive effect on the game? I think they are just trying to sell more shoes.

97743[/snapback]

aye aye, I know. That was partly said tongue in cheek, but I guess part of me hopes it will bring up some kind of awareness.

I wonder how much money Nike made on those Stand Up Peak Up anti racism bands?

get cheats out of the game, using cantona who flying kicked a fan in the head for saying something nasty to him....

ummmm

97752[/snapback]

that's not really cheating in football though is it??

it annoys that people mix oranges and apples like this. Id rather have a Cantona in the Premierleague than poncy boys like Robben and Cronaldo.

Was it Marseilles where he launched himself through the air two footed into a poor sods chest? That was great :D

Nowt wrong with a strong challenge. It's the puffs that stay down off them need to look at their life and sort out their priorities.

get cheats out of the game, using cantona who flying kicked a fan in the head for saying something nasty to him....

ummmm

97752[/snapback]

that's not really cheating in football though is it??

it annoys that people mix oranges and apples like this. Id rather have a Cantona in the Premierleague than poncy boys like Robben and Cronaldo.

97793[/snapback]

Not really that annoying. I mean if we are talking semantics then maybe kicking a fan isnt technically cheating but it hardly makes him a spokesperson for fair play in football does it?

Not really that annoying. I mean if we are talking semantics then maybe kicking a fan isnt technically cheating but it hardly makes him a spokesperson for fair play in football does it?

98164[/snapback]

I said fair play to him tbh.