Tags 'can improve offside calls'

khay

Err, I don't know what to make out of this report. I hope the research of this student wasn't as bad as the work of the journalist.

There is already well advanced technology developed by one of the world leading technology think tanks (The Fraunhofer Institute, those guys who also developed MP3 and MPEG). The technology is already tested in approvement of FIFA.

http://www.cairos.com

their under a lot of pressure though. I'd be in favour of giving them a shock every time they don't have the balls to keep their flag down on a close one though ;) .

COWARDS, ruining the game

7538[/snapback]

Yeah, officals in general but particularly english ones are abject cowards who will always take the easy and gutless option when they can. Most of the linesman just pretend they haven't seen anything even when its two bloody yards from their face rather than actually make decisions.

anyone remember the Shearer one in the WAFA (that description should be good enough for those who saw it.) 5 yards at least on side AND he was right on the left wing ;) (you have to laugh at decisions like that.)

Edited by kitty-sniper