Safe hands Seaman strikes again!

Smooth Operator

Hmm, to reply to this thread means I'll have to admit watching it.

Basically, it was her fault. He didn't drop her at all. She tried to straighten her leg to push herself up, but kinda slipped (as you do on ice). Nothing he could have done about it.

:D

Even if it wasn't his fault it's a class picture.  It's like he's using the poor cow as a hoover.

97876[/snapback]

The funnier thing was, he didn't actually know what to do whilst she was just lying there with blood pouring out of her face. Think he was more shocked than her.

Hmm, to reply to this thread means I'll have to admit watching it.Basically, it was her fault. He didn't drop her at all. She tried to straighten her leg to push herself up, but kinda slipped (as you do on ice). Nothing he could have done about it.

97870[/snapback]

You freak! You watch that shite!!!!??? :rolleyes:

I only posted the thread cos I saw the picture by chance on the Sun website, I don't actually watch the fucka! :D

Hmm, to reply to this thread means I'll have to admit watching it.Basically, it was her fault. He didn't drop her at all. She tried to straighten her leg to push herself up, but kinda slipped (as you do on ice). Nothing he could have done about it.

97870[/snapback]

You freak! You watch that shite!!!!??? :rolleyes:

I only posted the thread cos I saw the picture by chance on the Sun website, I don't actually watch the fucka! :D

97955[/snapback]

Sliding round on the kitchen lino in your socks with Wacky tbh.

97870[/snapback]

You freak! You watch that shite!!!!??? ;)

I only posted the thread cos I saw the picture by chance on the Sun website, I don't actually watch the fucka! B)

97955[/snapback]

Sliding round on the kitchen lino in your socks with Wacky tbh.

97956[/snapback]

Sometimes men have got to do what men have got to do, haven't you seen Brokeback Mountain?

97870[/snapback]

You freak! You watch that shite!!!!??? :blush:

I only posted the thread cos I saw the picture by chance on the Sun website, I don't actually watch the fucka! ;)

97955[/snapback]

My lass watches it B)

97870[/snapback]

I only posted the thread cos I saw the picture by chance on the Sun website, I don't actually watch the fucka! :blush:

97955[/snapback]

My lass watches it B)

98008[/snapback]

On a bit late innit?

Ban myself tbh. ;)

97870[/snapback]

I only posted the thread cos I saw the picture by chance on the Sun website, I don't actually watch the fucka! :blush:

97955[/snapback]

My lass watches it B)

98008[/snapback]

On a bit late innit?

Ban myself tbh. ;)

98009[/snapback]

I record it and we watch it before school.