Fat girls you'd still *take out for a nice meal

Smooth Operator

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeeeez guys..apart from the big black lady, i'd hardly call these girls fat  B) OK, they're not skinny rakes but fat??  ;) more like curvier!

98167[/snapback]

Totally agree !

Jeeeeez guys..apart from the big black lady, i'd hardly call these girls fat  B) OK, they're not skinny rakes but fat??  ;) more like curvier!

98167[/snapback]

Totally agree !

98168[/snapback]

'phew' at least you and peasepud have a grip on reality then!! :blush:

98167[/snapback]

Volupteous :blush:

Just how i like them, something to hang on to and they work a sweat up quicker, which always makes you feel like you've done a good job but in half the time :blush:

98167[/snapback]

I'm with you.....and I much prefer the term "curvaceous" than fat..... :blush:

98167[/snapback]

98193[/snapback]

Big tits and big arses on women are much preferable than skinny anorexics.

98167[/snapback]

98193[/snapback]

Big tits and big arses on women are much preferable than skinny anorexics.

98260[/snapback]

:blush: Voluptuous is best, FACT!

The hourglass figure is much better than straight up and down, much more feminine and sexy.

As I've said on here I do like a bit of meat with my gravy.

Jeeeeez guys..apart from the big black lady, i'd hardly call these girls fat  B) OK, they're not skinny rakes but fat??  :blush: more like curvier!

98167[/snapback]

Totally agree !

98168[/snapback]

'phew' at least you and peasepud have a grip on reality then!! :blush:

98169[/snapback]

Reality? Is that what they've named it then? ;) Suppose that's better than some...

98167[/snapback]

Ah pet you're fat as fuck aren't you. :)

98301[/snapback]

:blush::blush:

No, im not fat, i suppose im what you call curvy :blush: Would hate to be 'fat' but thats because i feel uncomfortable if i put on weight not because society says i should be a certain size.

Why are you fat as fuck?

98167[/snapback]

98193[/snapback]

Best chat up line i've ever heard....'All those curves and me with no brakes' :blush:

98167[/snapback]

Ah pet you're fat as fuck aren't you. :)

98301[/snapback]

:blush::blush:

No, im not fat, i suppose im what you call curvy :blush: Would hate to be 'fat' but thats because i feel uncomfortable if i put on weight not because society says i should be a certain size.

Why are you fat as fuck?

98314[/snapback]

Do you mean physically uncomfortable or do you mean you feel socially uncomfortable?