• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liza Tarbuck

98337[/snapback]

:blush: yes

Lisa Riley.

98340[/snapback]

:blush: no

I'm on a diet at the moment as I want to lose a stone or so (my extra timber). It's horrible feeling hungry all the time and not being able to get pissed, but needs must I suppose.

98346[/snapback]

Renton is fat *makes mental note*

B)

98349[/snapback]

Big-boned. ;)

Want to get down to 13 stone if poss like, but not that bothered as long as I fit my trousers. Anyway, it's alright for a bloke to carry extra timber.

98351[/snapback]

I find it easier just to buy bigger trousers these days :blush:

98720[/snapback]

Down to 13 stone? Big boned? Hmmm... bit suss there. Weight should be height appropriate IMO.

98728[/snapback]

Renton is 4ft7 tbh.

98731[/snapback]

Six foot you slag!

Actually BMI can be extremely misleading. Muscle is heavier than fat, so if you gain mucle, you put on weight. One of the fittest people I ever knew had a BMI of over 30.

nowt wrong with letting your gay side shine through Renton  ;)

98388[/snapback]

He'd blind us tbh.

98735[/snapback]

Everybody wants to have a go. B)

98742[/snapback]

Do you mean like the village bike?

EDIT: Forget diets btw, eat reasonably healthy and exercise regularly. Can't beat an excercise bike for cardio.

Edited by DotBum

nowt wrong with letting your gay side shine through Renton  :blush:

98388[/snapback]

He'd blind us tbh.

98735[/snapback]

Everybody wants to have a go. B)

98742[/snapback]

Do you mean like the village bike?

EDIT: Forget diets btw, eat reasonably healthy and exercise regularly. Can't beat a village bike for cardio.

98744[/snapback]

;)

I'm on a diet at the moment as I want to lose a stone or so (my extra timber). It's horrible feeling hungry all the time and not being able to get pissed, but needs must I suppose.

98346[/snapback]

as long as you eat healthily and exercise, you can lose weight without having to feel hungry all the time. Eat little and often, drink lots of water, if you have to snack have fruit or yoghurt or something boring like that :blush: Best thing is not to eat a huge meal late in the evening then go to bed!

98375[/snapback]

Yeah, that's good advice. For some reason the only place I feel really hungry is work - boredom I guess. Exercise is the other thing but it's a bit hard in this shitty weather.

98378[/snapback]

im the other way round, i dont eat so much at work...its when im sat here on my chubby arse at the pc that i want to pig myself!! ;)

My mate has lost 3 stone, when she really fancies something to eat in between her meals she eats mixed fruit and nuts...a bag lasts for ages and stops you eating really fatty snacks like crisps and chocolate.

And always eat a good breakfast if you can...porridge is great at keeping you feeling full up...(my god, i sound like a bloody member of weight-watchers here) :):blush:

Talking of WW....have any of you ever been? i absolutely refuse to spend my hard earned cash on being humiliated in front of loads of people and couldnt really give a shit what weight you've lost that week! How god awful is that?

98381[/snapback]

I'm not so far down the line I need weight watchers, but even if I was, I wouldn't do it for the reasons you mention. OK I'm going to shut myself up on this thread now because I'm beginning to sound gay. B):blush:

98384[/snapback]

Beginning?? You sound like the fucking Woman's Own problem page!

Guest Toplass-101
0002019v.jpg

98153[/snapback]

She is nowhere near being fat! I'm just watching her cooking program now on UKTVFood, the things she makes look nice, but the way she eats is starting to grate on me, does she have to eat everything she makes like a pig.

0002019v.jpg

98153[/snapback]

She is nowhere near being fat! I'm just watching her cooking program now on UKTVFood, the things she makes look nice, but the way she eats is starting to grate on me, does she have to eat everything she makes like a pig.

98867[/snapback]

hooo yeee! now ye may be gorgeous and the light of my life but you diss either the Vickster or Nigella and you'll feel my wrath young lady! B)

0002019v.jpg

98153[/snapback]

98867[/snapback]

Maybe I was being unkind putting her in a 'fat' thread, especially as she is nowhere near as curvy as she used to be. I meant no disrespect, I think she's mighty fine and certainly fits into the voluptuous catergory.

Guest Toplass-101
0002019v.jpg

98153[/snapback]

98867[/snapback]

Maybe I was being unkind putting her in a 'fat' thread, especially as she is nowhere near as curvy as she used to be. I meant no disrespect, I think she's mighty fine and certainly fits into the voluptuous catergory.

98877[/snapback]

I know you wont be the only one who would take her out, Id just hope she has better table manners when she goes out for a meal, then what she has when she eats on camera.

I'm not so far down the line I need weight watchers, but even if I was, I wouldn't do it for the reasons you mention. OK I'm going to shut myself up on this thread now because I'm beginning to sound gay. ;):blush:

I went to WW years ago and it's exactly like Fat Fighters on Little Britain. B) It's also a con cos I was half a stone heavier on WW scales than I was on any other scales in the whole world, and my 'target weight' was that of an 8-year old child.

Having lost close to 3 stone in the last couple of years, I have curves that I'm starting to be very proud of. None of this stick-insect business like :blush:

Guest Toplass-101
0002019v.jpg

98153[/snapback]

98867[/snapback]

hooo yeee! now ye may be gorgeous and the light of my life but you diss either the Vickster or Nigella and you'll feel my wrath young lady! :P

98871[/snapback]

Oi you! (gorgeous light of my life too).

I never even mentioned "Vickster" at all, and Nigella would be a v.nice lass if she ditched her on cam eating habbits. So take them both to the pics if you want to, and then for a meal if you fancy, see if im boverd. ;)

And as for your wrath, hehehehe, I cant even imagine what thats like, I bet its funny as fook!... bring it on baybee ;)

I used to work with this woman who was perhaps a little overweight (according to herself) but certainly not fat. Anyway, she went to WW for a while and lost the excess weight and she looked good. However she was still half a stone away from her target weight. In the end a few of us managed to persuade her she would probably start to look worse if she lost any more weight and that she no longer needed to go. As Cath says, it's a con/rip-off.

Lass I sued to work with was quite a tall lass and quite curvy, however, she was convinced she was fat. She'd try a new diet every week, lose a few pounds, put them back on, it became a bit of a joke in the end. Anyway, we've just found out that she went to the NHS for a referral to get a gastric band fitted and they said she just wasn't anywhere near overweight enough. So she's paid thousands of pounds to get it done abroad. She's lost next to nowt, because there wasn't owt to lose. Waste of money imo.

Lass I sued to work with was quite a tall lass and quite curvy, however, she was convinced she was fat. She'd try a new diet every week, lose a few pounds, put them back on, it became a bit of a joke in the end. Anyway, we've just found out that she went to the NHS for a referral to get a gastric band fitted and they said she just wasn't anywhere near overweight enough. So she's paid thousands of pounds to get it done abroad. She's lost next to nowt, because there wasn't owt to lose. Waste of money imo.

99082[/snapback]

That's really quite sad isn't it? Especially as curvy lasses are much nicer than skinny ones ;)

99082[/snapback]

That's really quite sad isn't it? Especially as curvy lasses are much nicer than skinny ones ;)

99083[/snapback]

Curves are lush, and the choice of the true soopafan. :P

99082[/snapback]

99083[/snapback]

Curves are lush, and the choice of the true soopafan. :P

99085[/snapback]

Correctomundo

99082[/snapback]

99083[/snapback]

I think the irony is that the vast majority of blokes agree. Yet women still starve themselves. Plus, on the one hand you have women's magazines writing stories about anorexia and how terrible it is etc, but on the other hand they have articles about the latest fad diets and fashion shoots with clothes hanging off skeletons. Women are their own worst enemies sometimes.....

99082[/snapback]

That's really quite sad isn't it? Especially as curvy lasses are much nicer than skinny ones :P

99083[/snapback]

I think the irony is that the vast majority of blokes agree. Yet women still starve themselves. Plus, on the one hand you have women's magazines writing stories about anorexia and how terrible it is etc, but on the other hand they have articles about the latest fad diets and fashion shoots with clothes hanging off skeletons. Women are their own worst enemies sometimes.....

99089[/snapback]

Aye, you'll have one page in those mags with a story along the lines of 'Bulimia Ruined My Marriage' then the next will be 'Celebs With Cellulite'. ;)

Not that I ever read 'Heat' or 'Now' like ;)

No wonder these celebs starve themselves, they put a tiny bit of weight on and look good yet magazines like Heat then run pictures of them saying stuff like 'Urrg! Look who got fat!'

Sophie Dahl looked much, much better when she was curvy. FACT.

No wonder these celebs starve themselves, they put a tiny bit of weight on and look good yet magazines like Heat then run pictures of them saying stuff like 'Urrg! Look who got fat!'

99101[/snapback]

Correct on both counts. I still would like ;)

99101[/snapback]

Yet if they get too skinny like Callista Flockhart they also get slagged for being anorexic. The more I think about it, I think this is down to the inherent bitchiness of women. Thank God I'm a bloke tbh.

99101[/snapback]

Yet if they get too skinny like Callista Flockhart they also get slagged for being anorexic. The more I think about it, I think this is down to the inherent bitchiness of women. Thank God I'm a bloke tbh.

99113[/snapback]

That was quite a bitchy comment tbh.