Fat girls you'd still *take out for a nice meal

Smooth Operator

No wonder these celebs starve themselves, they put a tiny bit of weight on and look good yet magazines like Heat then run pictures of them saying stuff like 'Urrg! Look who got fat!'

Sophie Dahl looked much, much better when she was curvy. FACT.

99101[/snapback]

Yet if they get too skinny like Callista Flockhart they also get slagged for being anorexic. The more I think about it, I think this is down to the inherent bitchiness of women. Thank God I'm a bloke tbh.

99113[/snapback]

That was quite a bitchy comment tbh.

99115[/snapback]

No, it's not. Women are difinitely more bitchy than men, and more vain. It's a massive generalisation of course, but one that would account for all these walking skeletons or lard buckets with no self esteem ;).

If men have a problem with each other they have a fight (not always literally) and like SLP says have a pint afterwards. :P

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the same token, men are macho pricks which accounts for all the conflicts in the world ;)

99120[/snapback]

Aye, but only to attract women.

99122[/snapback]

The chicks love Dubya like :P

By the same token, men are macho pricks which accounts for all the conflicts in the world ;)

99120[/snapback]

99122[/snapback]

Love your avatar :P

99124[/snapback]

;)

99125[/snapback]

I think it's sick. A mini Zangief like that could seriously damage a child's developing spine. Shame on you.

99120[/snapback]

99122[/snapback]

99124[/snapback]

;)

99125[/snapback]

I think it's sick. A mini Zangief like that could seriously damage a child's developing spine. Shame on you.

99127[/snapback]

Woah, Woah, Woah! (That's English for stop a horse).

I'm not Zangief. I just filmed it. You don't have a go at the BBC for bombs going off in Basra do you?

99120[/snapback]

99122[/snapback]

99124[/snapback]

B)

99125[/snapback]

99127[/snapback]

Woah, Woah, Woah! (That's English for stop a horse).

I'm not Zangief. I just filmed it. You don't have a go at the BBC for bombs going off in Basra do you?

99136[/snapback]

Looks like you set him up to me. You probably keep Zangief in a little cage starved of fighting action until you spot a suitable victim. People like you make me sick. ;)

Looks like you set him up to me. You probably keep Zangief in a little cage starved of fighting action until you spot a suitable victim. People like you make me sick;)

99145[/snapback]

bulimia tbh.