Steve's Survivors v. Slaven's Sloggers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stood up in the house and gave Steve a minutes applause when he changed personnel as we were looking second best at home to West Brom. Proper out of the box coaching and you love to see it.  

That's not how you spell Bisto.

Bollocks. Brucey’s main problem is that his brand of football is even less watchable than Rafa’s rather pragmatic approach. His other problem is that his mates are constantly bringing up Rafa and usin

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: Perfect opportunity to attack a fragile side and finish them off early so can't wait to watch us defend for 90 minutes.

Whew, we almost played ourselves into an attacking position there before thankfully self correcting and passing it straight back to Darlow.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fucking asleep, the kid. 

I really want to like Lewis, and I still want him in the side, but honestly I haven't seen anything from him that speaks to the price we paid.

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If he’d have went to Liverpool like rumoured, Klopp would have got a tune out of him. Going forward anyway. We have no hope

There's a reason it was only a rumour. But yes, tough to compare the expectations on a fullback at Newcastle versus Liverpool currently.

12 minutes ago, OTF said:

There's a reason it was only a rumour. But yes, tough to compare the expectations on a fullback at Newcastle versus Liverpool currently.

Judging by the reaction of some of the more self righteous followers of LFC ((ie 90% of the cunts) Lewis turned Liverpool down because he didn’t want to play second fiddle to Robertson. Agree that a decent coach would get more out of him...

This is fuckin awful...we have no inclination in any given game to play possession football in the oppositions half..these are shite, and we’ve completely failed to take advantage.