Dirty Leeds vs Brucey's Mild-Mannered Mannschaft

Meenzer

Not to troll UM too much, but we’ve conceded 4/5 goals a good few times under Bruce already, I reckon. I haven’t checked the stats to compare but his record in that regard must already be worse than Rafa’s. 

Where do I start with that load of shite.I think it was during the WBA game that I highlighted the amount of crosses that were being put into the box.It was the same tonight.Now it’s not like we’re getting across quickly to put pressure on the player looking to put the cross in.I think it was the third goal which started with Longstaff pulling out out of a block,never mind a tackle ,in Leeds box.Fuckin cowardly behaviour shown by the slowest player I’ve seen since John Blackley.Wilson had no interest in winning any header tonight.Neebody hides better than Big Joe.Now we were under the cosh for most of the game so what does useless Joe  do when he is being subbed.He leaves the pitch at the nearest point,a few yards to the right of the opposition goal.Well done Clark for wanting to win headers all night,and deservingly rewarded with a headed goal.A shambles of a performance and with no luck this time,a defeat which could have been even heavier.

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Where do I start with that load of shite.I think it was during the WBA game that I highlighted the amount of crosses that were being put into the box.It was the same tonight.Now it’s not like we’re getting across quickly to put pressure on the player looking to put the cross in.I think it was the third goal which started with Longstaff pulling out out of a block,never mind a tackle ,in Leeds box.Fuckin cowardly behaviour shown by the slowest player I’ve seen since John Blackley.Wilson had no interest in winning any header tonight.Neebody hides better than Big Joe.Now we were under the cosh for most of the game so what does useless Joe  do when he is being subbed.He leaves the pitch at the nearest point,a few yards to the right of the opposition goal.Well done Clark for wanting to win headers all night,and deservingly rewarded with a headed goal.A shambles of a performance and with no luck this time,a defeat which could have been even heavier.

Cowards I tell thee

• Haha 1

Next 5 Premiership games 

Fulham 

City

Liverpool

Leicester 

Sheffield  Utd 

Inbetween those games theres League Cup Quarter Final against  Brentford & the 3rd round of the FA Cup against Arsenal 

'Comfortable'

"Up until 75 minutes I thought we were comfortable. I thought we looked a threat when we equalised.

"Of course Leeds are always going to ask you questions the way they play, they do it very well, but we've gifted them the two or three goals at the end. Unfortunately they're something which you see on a park on a Sunday.

"We can't make those mistakes we've made here. The third goal in particular where we gave the ball away cheaply in our own box. You get punished for things like that at this level.

"At the wrong time we've given away poor goals, not defended well enough and got punished. It's unacceptable.

"I honestly was all for VAR when they brought it in to make sure the clear and obvious mistakes that the referee misses, that's what the VAR is there for.

"If anyone looks at the challenge (by Liam Cooper on Callum Wilson at 1-1) you'll understand that it's a clear penalty.

"We might not have gone on to win the match but certainly when you take the lead in the Premier League then the outcome could be very, very different.

"I'll leave it to other people to judge."

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not to troll UM too much, but we’ve conceded 4/5 goals a good few times under Bruce already, I reckon. I haven’t checked the stats to compare but his record in that regard must already be worse than Rafa’s. 

Don't be worrying about trolling me. We'll concede 4/5 four of five times this season. It's par for the course. 

39 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

The Titanic was ‘comfortable’ 

Oh yeah, people go on about Titanic, Titanic... Let me tell you something about the Titanic, people forget, people forget that on the Titanic's maiden voyage there were over 1000 miles of uneventful, very pleasurable cruising before it hit the iceberg!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

Oh yeah, people go on about Titanic, Titanic... Let me tell you something about the Titanic, people forget, people forget that on the Titanic's maiden voyage there were over 1000 miles of uneventful, very pleasurable cruising before it hit the iceberg!

Largest insurance fraud in history. White Star Line was about to go bust :cuppa:

25 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Don't be worrying about trolling me. We'll concede 4/5 four of five times this season. It's par for the course. 

We conceded four once under Rafael

We've conceded 5 at least 3 times under Bruce. 

facts are sacred 

• Like 4