Sign in to follow this  
Ugly Mackems

The Hitzfeld Wankfest on ONLINE

Needs someone like Cobh Ramblers to get in there and tell the shoes off pogoing idiots that there is not a fucking chance of Hitzfeld associating himself with NUFC or more to the point with Freddie Shepherd.

As much as I would like to think Hitzfeld would think positively about joining us I'm pretty certain it isn't going to happen and think there is in reality more chance of Steve Bruce getting the job - which would see me end my long long association with NUFC.

Success for Fred is measured by bums on seats - trophies etc. are of secondry consideration. Accept it, pay your money or move on.

Guest alex
100% correct though.

98333[/snapback]

So if Bruce gets the job you'll stop supporting Newcastle too. Pair of plastics tbh ;)

B)

100% correct though.

98333[/snapback]

So if Bruce gets the job you'll stop supporting Newcastle too. Pair of plastics tbh :blush:

B)

98334[/snapback]

OK 95% correct. ;)

If we did get Bruce I don't know if I would renew or not tbh. Probably not actually. It doesn't bear thinking about.

Guest alex

I think it would be the final straw for loads of people after the Souness debacle. Of course, Shepherd went for him the last time!

Needs someone like Cobh Ramblers to get in there and tell the shoes off pogoing idiots that there is not a fucking chance of Hitzfeld associating himself with NUFC or more to the point with Freddie Shepherd.

As much as I would like to think Hitzfeld would think positively about joining us I'm pretty certain it isn't going to happen and think there is in reality more chance of Steve Bruce getting the job - which would see me end my long long association with NUFC.

Success for Fred is measured by bums on seats - trophies etc. are of secondry consideration. Accept it, pay your money or move on.

98319[/snapback]

B);):blush:

Guest alex

98319[/snapback]

B);):blush:

98433[/snapback]

Soopalong :blush: