Game tonight

sammynb

Indeed, that 2 points they missed out on there could be critical to their season.

The way we're playing the point could also be critical for us.

What utter turgid shite!

I'm of the mind to each their own, everyone has different opinions but fuck me, Shelvey, Richie, Yedlin all players Rafa knew were shite and were to be rid of.

Joelinton a player he told them wasn't good enough and yet all these useless cunts are starting under the cabbage faced cunt. Add to that players like Longstaff, Lascelles and Hayden who have all gone backwards in their ability.

Football is meant to be enjoyable and this shite is not enjoyable.

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

What utter turgid shite!

I'm of the mind to each their own, everyone has different opinions but fuck me, Shelvey, Richie, Yedlin all players Rafa knew were shite and were to be rid of.

Joelinton a player he told them wasn't good enough and yet all these useless cunts are starting under the cabbage faced cunt. Add to that players like Longstaff, Lascelles and Hayden who have all gone backwards in their ability.

Football is meant to be enjoyable and this shite is not enjoyable.

What happened to the lie in? :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

What happened to the lie in? :lol:

😄 That should have been my morning as well, instead I've treated myself to that clueless shower of shite. Take Wilson away this season and we'd be in the relegation zone. Of course we're still playing like relegation candidates but Wilson's nous and intelligence has helped to give us a return far greater than otherwise deserved.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Should be a decent win. But probably won't be. Fulham's luck will change. 

Fuck knows how The Cabbage in his first 50 games as manager of NUFC has amassed more more wins and fewer defeats than the previous incumbent managed in his first 50. All that with Big Joe as an almost ever present.  Remarkable...

I shouldn't bite but I will as this argument hold no water.

Cabbage face inherited a well drilled and organised team from the manager you like to tell us was no good.

Rafa inherited, as someone else said, probably close to our worst manager in recent time, McClaren's disorganised rable, who were already mentally relegated and came very close to saving them.

If you cannot see the difference, well I starting to consider you are the sort of person that thinks masks are for pussies and that the pubs should open as normal and rammed full during a global pandemic but hey opinions and all that.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Never a pen for us.

Aye, Bruce really is a jammy fucker at the moment. Wilson with the classic strikers contact outside the box but delay the falling. The red I don't feel so bad about because it was a clear yellow and he wqs already on one.

I'd be annoyed about the whole thing if I was a Fulham supporter, that should have been three vital points for them. 

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Next 3 Premiership games will be played over an 8 day period 

City

Liverpool

Leicester 

I wouldnt be surprised to see them score 20 goals between them against Bruce's boys 

All of them will be expecting to boost their goal difference against us.