Game tonight

sammynb

18 hours ago, trooper said:

Next 3 Premiership games will be played over an 8 day period 

City

Liverpool

Leicester 

I wouldnt be surprised to see them score 20 goals between them against Bruce's boys 

Classic Brucie smash and grab run on the agenda here, just a shame the grab is a work in progress and the smash is what will happen to us.

Tonight's game is exactly the sort of game we will fluke a 1-0 win in. Bruce will be a smarmy twat post match and Savage, Sutton et al will beak their necks to get on Twitter and wind the fans up.

It will reduce the pressure on Bruce for another few weeks when we inevitably lose the next 3 on the bounce 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Tonight's game is exactly the sort of game we will fluke a 1-0 win in. Bruce will be a smarmy twat post match and Savage, Sutton et al will beak their necks to get on Twitter and wind the fans up.

It will reduce the pressure on Bruce for another few weeks when we inevitably lose the next 3 on the bounce 

I hope you’re right about the result but I’m more with ewerk. The practice match nature of the current situation suits us at times but I see it going against us tonight as they successfully try out their training ground moves. I’d have been more concerned though if I had realised we had a game on and who the opponents were more than 2 minutes ago 

Pep: "Ok lads, we've got Newcastle on boxing day so I'll give you the Christmas day off, no need for the usual training session. Don't take the piss with the drink and over eat. Anything under two goals and I'll not do it again. Happy Christmas!"

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

I hope you’re right about the result but I’m more with ewerk. The practice match nature of the current situation suits us at times but I see it going against us tonight as they successfully try out their training ground moves. I’d have been more concerned though if I had realised we had a game on and who the opponents were more than 2 minutes ago 

Ive changed my mind after seeing our team. Jesus Christ 

• Haha 2