Things other countries do much better

Smooth Operator

Cheerleaders, remember those ugly cheerleaders in the local papers recently looking for a new team to cheer after the Eagles basketball team got rid of them. Well other countries do it so much better, there's the USA obviously but check out these Argentinian cheerleaders!

cheer3mv.jpg

Cheerleaders, remember those ugly cheerleaders in the local papers recently looking for a new team to cheer after the Eagles basketball team got rid of them. Well other countries do it so much better, there's the USA obviously but check out these Argentinian cheerleaders!

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

I fucking love Argentina. Not a patch on Rio but still top notch.

SMO - You'd love RIO. Not a fatty in sight at the beach and they ALL wear thongs. JACKPOT.

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

SMO - You'd love RIO. Not a fatty in sight at the beach and they ALL wear thongs. JACKPOT.

98470[/snapback]

B)

If you to ever meet up it's going to be dangerous, especially if Whacky joins you.

I think most countries do drinking better than us.

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

My current avatar is another of the Argie cheerleader pics, cracking rear!

They all wear things! What even the blokes?

Wouldn't dare go anywhere near Rio tbh, highest murder rate in the world and all that. You been like?

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

Wouldn't dare go anywhere near Rio tbh, highest murder rate in the world and all that. You been like?

98484[/snapback]

Nah, the blokes wear Speedos 2 sizes too short... B)

Aye, went a couple of years ago. Like every place you get some dodgy places. I felt safe all the time tbh but im geet hard. ;)

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

98484[/snapback]

Aye, went a couple of years ago. Like every place you get some dodgy places. I felt safe all the time tbh but im geet hard. ;)

98486[/snapback]

Well I can look after myself nee bother but they've got guns! And johnny foreigners are sitting ducks - quack!

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

98484[/snapback]

98486[/snapback]

Well I can look after myself nee bother but they've got guns! And johnny foreigners are sitting ducks - quack!

98488[/snapback]

pussy tbh :blush:

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

98484[/snapback]

98486[/snapback]

98488[/snapback]

98489[/snapback]

You can take a bullet then Internet big man? :blush:

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

98484[/snapback]

98486[/snapback]

98488[/snapback]

98489[/snapback]

You can take a bullet then Internet big man? :blush:

98499[/snapback]

I could take more than fity Cent.

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

And their cocks are bigger than the normal trans-sexual too!

Smooth - let's see the full version of your avatar please...

98553[/snapback]

Now you are actively encouraging me to post nudity whereas before I'm having threads containing nudity deleted left, right and indeed centre! FFS make your mind up!

It's a belta though ain't it! Best arse in Argentina - FACT.

Smooth - let's see the full version of your avatar please...

98553[/snapback]

Now you are actively encouraging me to post nudity whereas before I'm having threads containing nudity deleted left, right and indeed centre! FFS make your mind up!

It's a belta though ain't it! Best arse in Argentina - FACT.

98556[/snapback]

He's trying to trick you into getting banned. Does look nice though. B)

cheer3mv.th.jpg

98466[/snapback]

98470[/snapback]

And their cocks are bigger than the normal trans-sexual too!

98505[/snapback]

Just ask Renton.