Man U fans

Pilchard Chops

At least they,ve got a few good words to say about Sourness, SACK HIM or is he totally sackless?

7594[/snapback]

For once I agree with them.

getting as bitter as the mackems.

Their STILL annoyed about shearer 8 years later ;) arrogant cnuts.

and they know absolutly nowt about our defence, which imo is very strong. 3 very good CB's

the mere fact their considering Cahill as a good buy prooves how far they have fallen B)

Edited by kitty-sniper

Fans of one prem club slagging off another prem club.

What a shocker! Whatever next  B)

7919[/snapback]

but it's a little odd to be mocking a team that are not rivals about failing to get into Europe... I didn't see any threads dedicated to Spurs failure to acheive European competition, or Birmingham... or Blackburn...

but lets not let facts get in the way of a nice sweeping statement eyh? ;)

Fans of one prem club slagging off another prem club.

What a shocker! Whatever next   B)

7919[/snapback]

but it's a little odd to be mocking a team that are not rivals about failing to get into Europe... I didn't see any threads dedicated to Spurs failure to acheive European competition, or Birmingham... or Blackburn...

but lets not let facts get in the way of a nice sweeping statement eyh? ;)

7932[/snapback]

That's because of the stereotypical view the rest of football has about Newcastle supporters. Just as all Man Utd supporters are gloryhunters from the home counties, all Liverpool supporters are scallies trying to nick your hubcaps, all Chelski supporters wave £50 notes at you etc etc

The stereotypical view most have of NUFC supporters is that they all have chips on their shoulder and think they are bigger/better than everybody else. I don't, I've lived up here too long but that is the way you are perceived by others. So naturally they take a great delight when you fail. You could probably go on any other prem club messageboard and find a similar thread. They will take greater delight in seeing you fail than somebody like Birmingham.

surely Everton, Tottenham, and Villa should feel the same wrath? It's not like any of their fans are realistic about their clubs ability?

surely Everton, Tottenham, and Villa should feel the same wrath? It's not like any of their fans are realistic about their clubs ability?

7949[/snapback]

I don't disagree, I'm just saying that supporters of most prem clubs will delight in seeing you fail.

To back up my point I've just checked on the bitters site.

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13995

or try TheMightyQuinn's comments on this thread ;)

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13953

I don't disagree, I'm just saying that supporters of most prem clubs will delight in seeing you fail.

To back up my point I've just checked on the bitters site.

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13995

or try TheMightyQuinn's comments on this thread  :o

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13953

7954[/snapback]

These are the same halfwits who explode when you ask them (during their usual "where were you" etc - is that all they know ?) where were they in 1998 against Mansfield when they got 3,007 for a home game in one of the crappy comps, or 8,000 against Darlington in the FA Cup a few weeks later. They seem to have a remarkably forgetful memory for these (which I have saved and would be pleased to put up here if any of you wish to rub the mongrels nose in their own shit) but have even been known to INVENT their own ideas of Newcast;le's attendances (although the worst is still a Sheff Wed fan who claimed he was at the game at St James' in the mid-80's when both they and us had been promoted together and he says there as only 5,000 in the ground !!!! I waited in vain for a Newcastle fan to ring in and say you lying yorkshire twat. But it never happened, sadly. I would've but was at work. (It was the game where we won 3-0 with Waddle and Beardsley. The gate was THIRTY five thousand if I remember correctly. First game of the season back in the top league.

I'd be worried if other club's fans weren't talking about us. Then we'd be another Birmingham, Man City, Everton or whatever who noone really cares about. Everton are in the Champions League qualifiers and noone's really fussed. When Everton were fighting relegation, was anyone surprised? Did anyone start bitter threads about them? No, because they're shite and it's to be expected.

If we were another run of the mill team they wouldn't talk about us so much.

Edited by ohmelads