Freddie denies Hitzfeld comments

BooBoo

got a link? can't see it on icnewcastle.com

98562[/snapback]

Hidden at the bottom of this story:

Kieron doubt in Charlton fitness race

Feb 21 2006

By Alan Oliver, The Evening Chronicle

Newcastle United are sweating on the fitness of goal heroKieron Dlyer for tomorrow's game with Charlton Athletic at St. James's Park.

And, like skipper Alan Shearer, Dyer faces an anxious 24 hours before a decision is made as to whether he will be in Glenn Roeder's starting line-up.

And it's a dilemma for the caretaker manager who is looking for his fourth victory on the bounce since coming in at short notice following the sacking of Graeme Souness.

Indeed, Roeder told me today: "Kieron's hamstring was a bit tight on Sunday but that was only natural and what we expected. He plays the game at such a high tempo that it was impossible for him not to be feeling it after Saturday.

"Don't forget he has been out for five and a half months, and Saturday was the first time he has actually started a game since the end of August.

"It's no secret that Kieron was not even going to start Saturday's game with Southampton but this all changed when Alan Shearer dropped out at lunch-time.

"And in my own mind I did not expect Kieron to start all our matches this week against Southampton, Charlton Athletic and Everton on Saturday night.

"He will be able to do this in the next couple of weeks but not at this moment in time.

"And, whatever turns out to be the case, we will not take any chances with either Alan Shearer or Kieron Dyer.

"Because of the season we have had, every game is huge for us - starting with Charlton Athletic tomorrow night."

FREDDY SHEPHERD has denied quotes attributed to him over the weekend about the concerted internet campaign to get Ottmar Hitzfeld installed as the new United manager.

Shepherd said today: "I have not spoken to any newspaper about Ottmar Hitzfeld and I am not happy at these quotes which have been attributed to me."

Source

Guest CrimsonFault

OMG OMG OMG OMG WE ARE GETTIN HIM C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not forgetting of course, the 3.30pm Friday press conference where Shepherd denies denying that he'd denied the Hitzfeld story, live on SSN.

98622[/snapback]

Yeah but what if he then denies denying that he'd denied denying the Hitzfeld story after the press conference!

Not forgetting of course, the 3.30pm Friday press conference where Shepherd denies denying that he'd denied the Hitzfeld story, live on SSN.

98622[/snapback]

Yeah but what if he then denies denying that he'd denied denying the Hitzfeld story after the press conference!

98627[/snapback]

I think we'd have to take his word for it then tbh

98622[/snapback]

98627[/snapback]

Then Souness will loan him to Celtic for lying live on SSN.

98622[/snapback]

98627[/snapback]

98637[/snapback]

FFS, this isn't Taylor27 from N-O is it?

Guest CrimsonFault

98622[/snapback]

98627[/snapback]

98637[/snapback]

98643[/snapback]

yeth, yeth it ith.

98622[/snapback]

98627[/snapback]

98637[/snapback]

98643[/snapback]

yeth, yeth it ith.

98648[/snapback]

Looks like we're in for lots of bullshit opinions and false rumours then

98622[/snapback]

98627[/snapback]

98637[/snapback]

98643[/snapback]

Its me.

If Taylor27 starts peddling the same sort of shit that he comes out with on N-O, can we ban him please?  Oh pleeeeeeease sir!  It would be deliciously snobby and perpetual. B)

98794[/snapback]

I agree, a WUM of the highest order.