Goal!

wellsy

Shaolin Soccer is far and away the best football movie, though Escape To Victory is of course a classic and i always end up watching it when its on! B)

Goal was crap to be brutally honest and if you took out the NUFC aspect i doubt many on here would rate it at all.

I was disappointed as i was one of the few from the start who thought it would be good, and i'd certainly like to have seen what the original director and script would have been like.

I quite enjoy Purely Belter whenever it is on.

Also anyone seen The Cup?

It's a Tibetan film about buddist monks who become obsessed with France 98. A camera person I work with sometime shot it and although it had a budget of about 5 quid the cinematography is spectacular.

It's kinda sad when Perth's only 'icon' is the Bell Tower..

I loved it. Dragged along my best friend to see it.

And someone mentioned Toon shirts?? On a recent flight from Brisbane to Perth there was some snotty nosed little boy (about 3 or 4) kicking the back of my seat. I turned around to tell him to stop it and he had a Newcastle shirt on. So cute! ;)B)

It's kinda sad when Perth's only 'icon' is the Bell Tower..

I loved it. Dragged along my best friend to see it.

And someone mentioned Toon shirts?? On a recent flight from Brisbane to Perth there was some snotty nosed little boy (about 3 or 4) kicking the back of my seat. I turned around to tell him to stop it and he had a Newcastle shirt on. So cute!  :P  ;)

98989[/snapback]

He had to practice somewhere otherwise how else will he turn out to be Australia's version of Shearer - get in little Al!