Players Who Are Worse Than Joelinton?

Ugly Mackems

7 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Just when you need a lift you find out Useless Joe trained today.As usual,he’s recovered from an ‘injury’

Fuck sake, we have moved on to ACD and GR now.  Keep up :shades:

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Will he come into his own next season if we drop to The Championship? 

I think it'll be beyond him. 

He’ll go out on loan probably. 

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If the backward bairns on Twitter are to be believed, it’ll be to Real Madrid, such is his actual ability apparently.

Big Sam can works wonders with him 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

how many 2nd division goals for our £40m record signing next season?

I reckon 4.

0, no doubt he'll force the club to loan him out to a Spanish club who will only pay 25% of his wage giving Ashley another shitty stick to hit the club with.

• 1 year later...
On 23/12/2020 at 14:54, Howay said:

I think Joelinton has the potential to be decent, but he’s very very raw and lacks in some hard to train areas imo. I think a good coach could really bring him along (could say same about most though), as Nagelsmann getting decent production out of him at Hoffenheim shows to a degree. Bruce is a complete waste of space so he’s never going to develop Joelinton or as Alex says actually identify a role which maximizes his upsides

This motherfucker called it.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I bet you all feel pretty silly now.

Needs work on his finishing big time as much as we all like him and also can big a thin line between aggressive play and daft bookings. If we seriously kick on in the next couple of years it's something he'll need to get right to be a part of it. Be good if he can as he's a likeable kid and a monster on his day. :good:(coming into the PL as a foreign lad and playing under Bruce wasn't exactly doing him any favours). 

• Like 4

On 05/01/2021 at 20:43, Dougle said:

Ultimately though, where Bizarrely Ungainly Joe comes on a shitlist of our worst ever players does have to reflect his £40 Million fee.

£40 Million.

£40 Million

bargain tbh 

• Like 1

On 23/12/2020 at 14:54, Howay said:

I think Joelinton has the potential to be decent, but he’s very very raw and lacks in some hard to train areas imo. I think a good coach could really bring him along (could say same about most though), as Nagelsmann getting decent production out of him at Hoffenheim shows to a degree. Bruce is a complete waste of space so he’s never going to develop Joelinton or as Alex says actually identify a role which maximizes his upsides, saying that though I can’t see us really having a coach good enough to properly improve him so it looks like he will just be shite here really. 

The bloke is clearly a good athlete, and with proper training on how to position himself and take contact he could be hard to push around. He’s shown some flashes on the ball, but they’re way too few and far between to be worth the errors he commits. The bloke tries, which I give him credit for especially in a team with the likes of lazy arses like Shelvey, but his ability on the ball is really lacking. Shame but as I say I can’t see us ever seeing much use from him, Bruce clearly can’t get much from him and then whenever it is Pulis or some other loser replaces Bruce they’ll get no use out of him neither. 

Fair play, you called it!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

bargain tbh 

The point stands though. It was not an opinion as to his abilities, I was just pointing out that the price tag was important in where he should stand on the ‘shitlist’.

And £40 million was massive then.

Carry on.

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

This motherfucker called it.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fair play, you called it!

:lol: Broken clocks and all that. Looking back on this thread I had forgotten how much essembee fucking hated Joelinton, I wonder how angry he is that now most people rate Joelinton. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Broken clocks and all that. Looking back on this thread I had forgotten how much essembee fucking hated Joelinton, I wonder how angry he is that now most people rate Joelinton. 

he pretty much left when Joelinton became indisputably mint. Couldn’t cope 

• Haha 6