And So This Is Christmas!

Monkeys Fist

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

i'm still at it. 

i swear these cunts chose this time on xmas eve to announce the deal just to stitch up us poor hacks 

Honestly man, fuck it off until after. 

How much extra are you being paid? 
( Whatever it is, if they even are, it’s not worth it.). 

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Youre working from home though?...

yeah. just finished. now just the present wrapping and food prep to go. large scotch in hand though, which i taking the edge off.

happy holidays, everyone

I'd have made a start prepping tomorrow's Christmas meal but I was too busy making tonight's Christmas meal. Bloody European heritage, and on Brexmas of all days. :lol: Still, can't complain - it's not every day you get to stuff yourself full of sausage, meatballs and Jansson's Temptation. :naughty:

Merry Christmas all, thank you for being here in this most testing of years. Here's to a relatively clusterfuck-free 2021.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think I’ve condemned Fist Jnr. to a short life of debauchery and mayhem, ending in a hotel pool. 

Got him a drum kit  :lol:

You’re going to be about as popular with the neighbours in Forest Hall as Nile Ranger was 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think I’ve condemned Fist Jnr. to a short life of debauchery and mayhem, ending in a hotel pool. 

Well at least someone has an exciting future to look forward too!

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I can turn him into  Dave Grohl for 30 quid a session. I’ll give you a good deal if you buy 75 sessions, you get a pair of Vic Firth sticks for free

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Any other non teetotaler's that have yet to have any kind of alcoholic beverage pass their lips yet or is it only the stupid cunt that's posting this? :lol:

Nope. Me too. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Any other non teetotaler's that have yet to have any kind of alcoholic beverage pass their lips yet or is it only the stupid cunt that's posting this? :lol:

I’m the same. Probably the last four years I haven’t had a drink till about 7pm and it’ll be the same today.

Driving <_<

• Like 1

I’ll have a drink tonight watching the Mandolorian with my Star Wars t shirt and Star Wars whiskey glass.

I’m not like a huge Star Wars fan but I like the aesthetic so good gift.

• Haha 1

Me and Grandma Fist were discussing Fist Jnr’s complete lack of talent ( so far) on the drums, when she decides to do what Grandad Fist did a few years back..

Casually mentions that Buddy Rich stayed at ours once whilst he was on a tour, ( I was about 4 and apparently he had me and my older brother knocking out beats on biscuit tins- I’m devastated that I have no recollection of this). 
Buddy fucking Rich. 

The most insane part of this is that he played Killy Club the night he stayed at ours, not the City Hall or wherever.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1