And So This Is Christmas!

Monkeys Fist

Speaking of happy Christmases, has anyone got a link to a decent family quiz- we have 83yr old women to 11yr old boys, with a Sheldon Cooper or two and everything else in between, so a varied range of topics and difficulty. 

Get cracking please, because I can’t be arsed :lol:

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Speaking of happy Christmases, has anyone got a link to a decent family quiz- we have 83yr old women to 11yr old boys, with a Sheldon Cooper or two and everything else in between, so a varied range of topics and difficulty. 

Had this come up during the first lockdown and asked a mate who runs pub quizzes. He provided these so have at them

quiz-zone: quiz questions and quizzes for fun or for help in compiling quizzes 

Ken's Quiz Site

Ready Made Pub Quiz - A Huge Collection of Complete Pub Quizzes  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If you don’t want to put a great deal of effort, open the quiz game on Alexa, tell her how many players and off you go.

All sorts of general knowledge.

Funny how were talking about New Zealand and you lot were taking the piss out of my with the quiz name. 

My mate won 20K on The Chase Australia 6 month ago. He did it on his own. Champion.

33 minutes ago, Ken said:

Funny how were talking about New Zealand and you lot were taking the piss out of my with the quiz name. 

My mate won 20K on The Chase Australia 6 month ago. He did it on his own. Champion.

No wonder he won if there wasn't a chaser

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

No wonder he won if there wasn't a chaser

A kiwi through and through him. His 3 other contestents fell down at first attempt. He earned 20k and defended it. He was sweating so bad at the end you could see his armpits and when he shook the host's hands at the end, he pulled back. I tried to upload pictures here but can't do it. Never mind. It was one memorable