Brucey’s ball sacks v Brendan’s big trotters /NUFC V LEICESTER CITY

PaddockLad

If we don’t buy at least one CM after this we’re fucked. Both the Longstaff brothers were like moths to a flame trying to get out to Vardy who was already marked by the CB, which meant Maddison could just jog into the box 10 yards free. Then for the second Shelvey and Longstaff showing zero urgency to get back goal side of Tielemans, fucking pointless when our central midfield are just a pack of useless bastards. 

• Like 3

Looking at Leicester’s second and Shelvey makes a half arsed challenge in the middle of the park then nonchalantly jogs back after the goalscorer leaving him in yards of space despite having only been on the field for seven minutes. Stealing a fucking living.

• Like 4

Just now, ewerk said:

Looking at Leicester’s second and Shelvey makes a half arsed challenge in the middle of the park then nonchalantly jogs back after the goalscorer leaving him in yards of space despite having only been on the field for seven minutes. Stealing a fucking living.

He took himself out of the game so no chance of getting back.It didn’t fool us though 👍

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

When was the last time he broke a sweat? He just ponces about and then pings a ball 40 yards to nobody. As if that makes him a footballer.

11 minutes ago, trooper said:

Next 5 Premiership games & we're in a relegation fight 

Sheffield United 

Arsenal 

Leeds 

Everton 

Crystal Palace 

It’s not about us being good enough to stay up but teams below us being equally shit or worse

• Like 1

Aye, it’s shaping up to be a pretty low tally for us to stay up and we’ll get enough points to see us comfortable. I can see Ashley giving the January window a miss, loves a gamble when we look to be safe. 

I think we’re in the relegation mix - doubt we’ll end up much higher than 15th - but we probably only need another 12-15 points to ensure survival and even that shouldn’t be above our useless cunts. 

I’d say Ashley should sack Bruce now and hope for a new manager bounce but I break into a cold sweat when I think about who he might pick as his replacement. 

• Like 1

Serious question: will anyone be that arsed if we do go down? I was gutted the last two times but the only enjoyable seasons when Ashley’s been in charge, the Pardew fluke season aside, were the two promotion campaigns. There is literally no point existing in the PL with Ashley in charge of the finances and Steve Bruce looking after tactics. It is killing football for me 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’d say Ashley should sack Bruce now and hope for a new manager bounce but I break into a cold sweat when I think about who he might pick as his replacement. 

787886AF-6161-4F95-B5C0-A6B16F85BF68.gif

• Sad 2
  • Jaysus... 1

24 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I think we’re in the relegation mix - doubt we’ll end up much higher than 15th - but we probably only need another 12-15 points to ensure survival and even that shouldn’t be above our useless cunts. 

John Gregory. :good:

• Haha 3