Brucey’s ball sacks v Brendan’s big trotters /NUFC V LEICESTER CITY

PaddockLad

9 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We’ve still got the FA Cup to play for.Brucey’s taking the cups seriously,isn’t he?

You never know. We might get a favourable draw and fluke our way to a semi final until we come against a half decent championship side 

What absolute turgid shite.

We've had some terrible players and managers over the years but I've never disliked a player as much as I do Shelvey, what lazy cunt he is.

The way he shrugs his shoulders when an opposition player goes past him does my fucking head in, you get paid a fortune to play football you twat of a human, fucking put some effort in.

Cabbagehead gets whatever he deserves for constantly sending out a side with players the others have to carry, Joelinton, Shelvey, Hendrick; fuck me how someone with all his experience cannot see how much they drag the team down is mind boggling.

Someone I know had the gall to tell me we must be happy with mid table obscurity and Bruce ball, I told the cunt to fuck off and reminded them that prior to Ashley, Newcastle in the premier league era were consistantly in Europe and ranked in the top 20 wealthiest clubs in the world, why the fuck should we be happy with Bruce ball and useless cunts like Shelvey. Happy 2021 people, same shite different year.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Since his injury lay off he's looked poor. 

I shouldn't have to say this, but losing a good manager and "gaining" a head coach may have something to do with it.

20 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

You never know. We might get a favourable draw and fluke our way to a semi final until we come against a half decent championship side 

This weekend could be the rout we’ve been expecting for a while.Hayden’s return will help.BUJ not being in the first eleven will help.BUJ will probably come on whatever the score  so that won’t help.Shelvey will add nowt if selected.

4 v 0 home win with Shar displaying cowardice during the game and Arsenal players going down ‘injured’ at least half a dozen times.Nee team go down as easy as these cheating cockney bastards.

11 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

And another thing about them,keep a check on their tactic of going down with a head ‘injury’ to stop the play when it suits them.

Renowned for it they are.

Thanks.  Will do.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm just popping in to say I have no idea who essembee is talking about with his initialisms. BUJ, TOT, etc.

Same. The only one I know is OPP. (Yeah, you know me).

• Haha 4