Martin O'Neil to Join Toon! - Talksport

Jimbo

Quote for the 6am Talksport news:

"Sources close to talksport claim that Martin O'Neill will frustrate England by becoming the next manager of Newcastle United"

Thats all I heard, they didn't expand on the story, instead they went straight into a Chelsea wankfest.

Yep, I heard the same thing in the 6.30am bulletin. Actually I think the wording was changed to "Talksport understands...."

Toontastic exclusive? ;)

Does any one here listen to TalkSport in the morning?

On the way to work this morning, they were reporting that Martin O'neil will be the next Newcastle Manager.

That would be great for us lets hope he can get the best out of bramble and boumsong

Does any one here listen to TalkSport in the morning?

On the way to work this morning, they were reporting that Martin O'neil will be the next Newcastle Manager.

That would be great for us lets hope he can get the best out of bramble and boumsong

99580[/snapback]

Aye, fingers crossed. I just want to know who the next manager is and to be able to breathe a sigh of relief that it's not someone crap.

Brazil was out of order this morning by the way, saying of Dyer that "sometimes when you're not the model pro, you deserve injuries" Didn't heavy drinker Brazil retire in his late 20s himself (I'm pretty sure he did, but not certain)? I wonder if he thought he deserved that.

Brazil is full of crap at the best of times...

Had to eat his words this morning when a caller challenged him on the Del Horno sending off and said it was just. Brazil came straight out with "you haven't played the game, you don't know what you're talking about!"

To which the bloke came back and said "I was an apprentice at Leicester and I had a long non-league career!"

How pretentious is that Scottish wanker? Just because he was a professional footballer, doesn't mean that everyone else has less of a clue of the game than him..

And Mike Parry, I'd never tire of smacking that twat - changes his opinions to suit his allegiences...

Brazil is full of crap at the best of times...

Had to eat his words this morning when a caller challenged him on the Del Horno sending off and said it was just. Brazil came straight out with "you haven't played the game, you don't know what you're talking about!"

To which the bloke came back and said "I was an apprentice at Leicester and I had a long non-league career!"

How pretentious is that Scottish wanker? Just because he was a professional footballer, doesn't mean that everyone else has less of a clue of the game than him..

And Mike Parry, I'd never tire of smacking that twat - changes his opinions to suit his allegiences...

99591[/snapback]

I really, really despise Brazil. I think his problem is that he is thick as pig shit, with an IQ less than Taylor27. All his opinions are classic Daily Mail.

I don't mind Parry as much. He strikes me as being fairly bright but is a classic "shock jock". He can be quite funny at times though, such as today boasting that he impresses the ladies by leap-frogging post boxes.....

I used to enjoy their show a few years ago...but as it turns out, Alan Brazil is a cunt! * ;)

I agree, Mike Parry could be amusing from time to time though.

*opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of toontastic etc etc.

Twice the exclusive

:P

99668[/snapback]

three times actually... we'd slready merged two threads together ;)

(wish people would read before they post, it's not like we're even a busy forum)

Just been reported on talksport that they "understand" Martin O'Neil has turned down the chance to manage England and will join Newcastle United instead.

99667[/snapback]

I really, really hope so. Please let this be true.

Twice the exclusive

:P

99668[/snapback]

(wish people would read before they post, it's not like we're even a busy forum)

99677[/snapback]

Yeah, I tried responding to the first duplicate but you's were too quick. I was happy the third one appeared so my witicism got another chance and this thread can now go in the gold section. ;)

I'll be happy with this, but I'd rather Allardyce.

99686[/snapback]

Allerdyce would be acceptable but with O'Neill I feel we would be getting the right balance of experience and ambition. His appointment would really excite me and be a massive coup for Newcastle. I believe O'Neill could completely transfrom the club in the long term if he gets and takes the chance. ;)

Twice the exclusive

;)

99668[/snapback]

99677[/snapback]

Sorry, I had a look before posting and never saw either of them. :P

I think this a leetle bit of bullsheet.

99685[/snapback]

if I hadn't heard it myself, I'd tend to agree with you. The fact that it was in the news bulletin rather than those fuckwits Brazil and Parry speeling it out made me think there was at least some substance...