Arteta Sharpie Heed vs Bruce’s slow motion mags

Tom

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Carroll will need about 3 month off after this effort.

I was thinking the same. The ice bucket wheelie bins are in for a tough time in our recovery centre of excellent for excellent footballers who can't read good and want to learn do other stuff good too.

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Looked studs up to me?

Probably a yellow but I doubt it would’ve been overturned if it was the other way round 

• Like 1

Tired legs and laziness on display there. Despite us being poor we probably should have won this in regular time. Apart from the high of actually winning a game the additional fixture would not have been welcome. 

Steve: "Fantastic effort today from the lads against a very tough opposition that noone gave us a chance of beating, especially me. Now we just have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and pick ourselves up to prepare for the next match against a very tough opposition."

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

At least we have found a losing formula.

It's a work in progress innit. Once we get to six or seven at the back then the champagne football will come.

26 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Arsenal’s first goal and the goal scorer.Talk about going over the top after what was a nowt special goal.And MOTM for scoring it !!!

Have you been on the HRT- you’re like a new woman! 

( that, or your carer has hacked your account). 

• Haha 1