Arteta Sharpie Heed vs Bruce’s slow motion mags

Tom

16 hours ago, Alex said:

If Joelinton had missed those two chances btw 

He would've had to have been in a position to miss them first. :lol: (So Carroll wins by virtue of that. Next target for NUFC is to get someone who gets in those positions and then does a goal thing).

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

He would've had to have been in a position to miss them first. :lol: (So Carroll wins by virtue of that. Next target for NUFC is to get someone who gets in those positions and then does a goal thing).

True enough. Carroll had a canny game tbf but he should’ve buried at least one of those chances 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

True enough. Carroll had a canny game tbf but he should’ve buried at least one of those chances 

Placed the one he should have hammered and hammered the one he should have placed. But, should never have been dubbed. 

Bitter bastard alert. 

I know it was the correct decision to rescind the red but how can it be fair for at least two games (ours) and Crawley vs Leeds to be played in the same competition with different rules as in the use of VAR? 

Edited by NJS

43 minutes ago, NJS said:

Bitter bastard alert. 

I know it was the correct decision to rescind the red but how can it be fair for at least two games (ours) and Crawley vs Leeds to be played in the same competition with different rules as in the use of VAR? 

Yeah, I was thinking the same. 

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Placed the one he should have hammered and hammered the one he should have placed. But, should never have been dubbed. 

I thought it was right to place the first one tbh. The keeper was easily beat if it was a foot inside the post. Not that it I think we had any real chance of winning the competition like. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I thought it was right to place the first one tbh. The keeper was easily beat if it was a foot inside the post. Not that it I think we had any real chance of winning the competition like. 

I agree.He only had to direct the shot in the right direction due to the pace on he ball.They were nee great shakes mind.No 12th FIFA recognised trophy this season.

Anderson showed more promise in his short appearence than most of our midfielders have ever managed.  Be nice to see him get some more game time.

Other than that, the game was absolutely turgid although Carroll actually looked like a footballer again which was canny.  Much better to see him playing rather than using Joelinton as our main striker if we're not going to play Wilson.

54 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Anderson showed more promise in his short appearence than most of our midfielders have ever managed.  Be nice to see him get some more game time.

Other than that, the game was absolutely turgid although Carroll actually looked like a footballer again which was canny.  Much better to see him playing rather than using Joelinton as our main striker if we're not going to play Wilson.

12 hours ago, David Kelly said:

More game time with Bruce as head coach will only ruin him, unfortunately.

45 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We now have 4 fit strikers,or even when they’re unfit, who are better than BUJ.We should never witness him bringing shame to our central attack again.We don’t seem to have many injured players now so there’s no excuse for Brucey to give BUJ any game time tonight.

Wilson, Gayle, Carroll and... ?