Toontastic Exclusive.

Ugly Mackems

First one to get Mick Lowes to say "lunatic minge" gets a Soopafan cheque book and pen.

99782[/snapback]

;)

Craig/Gol, beware fat silhouettes hiding behind telephone poles and trees, Fat Fred has been known to spy on forum admins and he really has nothing better to do.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gol or Craig, will you depart from your normal editorial stance and come out in favour of O'Neill? Alex, have you finished that dossier yet?

Edit: Above - good!

99777[/snapback]

Damned fucking right! Who the fuck is Hitzfeld anyway? ;)

Just finished the dossier:

MON is fcukin mint! OMG! get himin now Freddie plz before I chin yoz LOL!

99802[/snapback]

That's great. Don't forget to divide it into three columns and put some pics in.

99804[/snapback]

Great you say? ;)

On info recieved I've placed a (further) hefty sum of my wedge on MON being the new manager.

99753[/snapback]

Great news!

When will this happen?

99825[/snapback]

Tuesday. Which tuesday though is anyone's guess. ;)

By the way, don't get drawn into debates about Martin O'Neill or whether he is the right man to manage Newcastle United. We in the "O'N I'n" campaign KNOW about the man and don't need to even involve ourselves with those who aren't educated in the ways of Marty. By the way, Marty is how I expect you all to refer to him from now on. O'Neill is too formal, and having read Alex's dossier I feel like I know the man personally.

Here's a tip as well: if anyone questions the campaign, type "Look at his CV!". Only do it with CAPS LOCK on, and use as many exclamation marks as you feel are necessary to ward off the moron that is questioning you.

By the way, don't get drawn into debates about Martin O'Neill or whether he is the right man to manage Newcastle United.  We in the "O'N I'n" campaign KNOW about the man and don't need to even involve ourselves with those who aren't educated in the ways of Marty.  By the way, Marty is how I expect you all to refer to him from now on.  O'Neill is too formal, and having read Alex's dossier I feel like I know the man personally.

Here's a tip as well:  if anyone questions the campaign, type "Look at his CV!".  Only do it with CAPS LOCK on, and use as many exclamation marks as you feel are necessary to ward off the moron that is questioning you.

99835[/snapback]

;)

I agree. There are plenty of people who are uneducated about Marty, as you say refer them to Alex's dossier and educate them. If they are still unconvinced, they are lost - forget about them and move on.

So much for Shepherd not being able to get the top managers....no doubt its because he's a top chairman who they [managers] know will be given the opportunity to be successful, yes or no ?

Anyway, I hope no-one who supports him says in future "another shit appointment" if it doesn't work out, although as Gemmill has just said "his CV is nowhere near as good as Dalglish's [another shit manager]".

Obviously I hope it works out, we could have done worse, its his big test and his first big job at a proper big club where he will have all the backing he needs, as always. [not like at the clubs with shit chairman]

So much for Shepherd not being able to get the top managers....no doubt its because he's a top chairman who they [managers] know will be given the opportunity to be successful, yes or no ?

Anyway, I hope no-one who supports him says in future "another shit appointment" if it doesn't work out, although as Gemmill has just said "his CV is nowhere near as good as Dalglish's [another shit manager]".

Obviously I hope it works out, we could have done worse, its his big test and his first big job at a proper big club where he will have all the backing he needs, as always. [not like at the clubs with shit chairman]

99839[/snapback]

If it turns out to be a shit appointment, I might say it's "another shit appointment" like. Hindsight, baby. ;)

Right, I've just sent an e-mail to a Glaswegian reporter, where Marty once worked. I've told him all about the campaign and he has said he'll let Marty know of the campaign.

Fingers crossed.

99916[/snapback]

I need news! Come on Nut. Has Marty said anything yet?