Wilder's Winless Wonders vs Bruce's Boring Bastards

ewerk

Just reminded me I was in the Canadian Rockies when we lost away to Derby under Big Sham. I had a chance meeting with a Newcastle fan who hadn’t realised the match had been played already, because of the time difference, and thought I was winding him up when I told him the score. 

I don’t think he will go after this. We still don’t look like going down based on the table at present. That’s not me saying he shouldn’t go, it’s how I think Ashley will judge it. I mean, he’d have to know the square root of fuck all to appoint Bruce in the first place. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

i wont be happy till i see the twat broken and bawling his eyes out on the touchline.

morally bankrupt fat cunt.

Never gonnae happen with empty stadiums. 

Cunts laughing all the way to the bank. Could see him casually practicing for his post-match presser for most of the second half there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

i'd honestly take a punt on joey barton.

if for no other reason than he might put some cigars out in ashley's eyes.

Sheffield United have just won their first game in 18 attempts tonight and I’d swap managers with them in a heartbeat. That’s how turboshit this obese cockend is

40 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

The ref didn’t blow for the handball either.

Really. That's your response ! You are familiar with how VAR works inside the box aren't you.  If you handle the ball inside the box intentionally it will be a penalty. Full Stop !

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sheffield United have just won their first game in 18 attempts tonight and I’d swap managers with them in a heartbeat. That’s how turboshit this obese cockend is

Thats pretty harsh on Chris Wilder like. 

"I will never walk away from a challenge. I understand that especially the first half we were not good enough and I take responsibility for that."

i.e. ‘I will never walk away without a pay off’.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

I don’t think Ashley is even paying attention tbh 

I'd say he's just wanting to tread water spending as little as possible until he can sell the club. Honestly though he should be extremely worried about the current predicament.

45 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I vote we stop having match threads.  In fact just close this side of the forum.

And miss out on Gandaft’s latest proclamations? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve just got in from a shitty shift delivering to bamps, tramps, lurgied students and crazy cat-ladys. 

Sounds like I had the most fun tonight. 

I cut my toe nails whilst "watching". Much more interesting than the game.

• Haha 1

Plenty of people talking about the Derby game in 07/08, but this was worse. In that game we played better. It was shit, but last night was fucking abysmal. 

Any other club, any other owner, any other season and this fat useless fucking arsehole is gone.

• Like 2