International Superstar Soccer ... Deluxe!

MattM4

what a game!

330_1_medium.jpg

I highly recommend it to anyone who didn't experience it first time round. Those were the days when a footy game lasted forever. Must have played this game from 95 to 98.

iss.jpg

some clever dick should make a patch for an emulated version with current premierleague teams or something ;)

I adored that game, but it plays awful now. The scenario's were bloody annoying. Completed them all quite quickly, but there was one where you had to score with about 12 seconds left on the clock. If you miss the first tackle it's impossible. so took some time.

the n64 version of this was stunningly good.

you could use the joystick thing to put swerve on the ball as it flying through the air.

100673[/snapback]

i'll agree there. ISS98 is probably still the best in that area, which is kinda sad. If only the PES series could recreate come of that.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love that game - the commentry on the N64 got annoying after a while though....

"he plays a one two, he plays a one two" :)

I used to love that game - the commentry on the N64 got annoying after a while though....

"he plays a one two, he plays a one two" :)

104735[/snapback]

Even on the newer ones, the commentary jizzes everytime there's a one-two

the n64 version of this was stunningly good.

you could use the joystick thing to put swerve on the ball as it flying through the air.

100673[/snapback]

Best footie game ever. Factamundoid