EMRE

nzogbia.jpg
N'ZOGBIA

shearer.jpg
SHEARER

ameobi.jpg
AMEOBI

Result?

Everton recorded 1-0 wins against both Sunderland and Portsmouth on their travels in early January, although as of late their away form this season has been quite unpredictable - they grinded out a 1-1 draw with Wigan at the JJB Stadium before capitulating 4-1 to Premiership Champions elect Chelsea at the Bridge in an FA Cup tie. On the other hand, Newcastle have been resurgent under Caretaker Boss Glenn Roeder, unbeaten in their first four league outings under the ex-West Ham man. The Magpies' last two home fixtures resulted in a 2-0 win over Portsmouth and a 0-0 stalemate against Charlton. Expect this to be a very even fixture.

1-1

the roeder honeymoon officially ends with the toffemen grinding out a one nil away victory.... with toon looking toothless in attack.

100183[/snapback]

I fear you may be right.

Nil nil written all over it. Neither team could score in a brothel.

100390[/snapback]

:D Always liked that phrase.

100392[/snapback]

If Shearer plays I thik we'll win 2-1 he always seems to have a great game against Everton, if not I think Everton will grind out a 1-0 win.

1-0 to us, Boumsong getting his first goal for us.

100398[/snapback]

I have noticed a lot of players tend to get their first goal for their club/ of the season against Everton. Jenas and Mills to name just a couple this season.

1-0 to us, Boumsong getting his first goal for us.

100398[/snapback]

I have noticed a lot of players tend to get their first goal for their club/ of the season against Everton. Jenas and Mills to name just a couple this season.

100401[/snapback]

Maybe Albert gets Luque against the Toffeemen?

:D

Seeing as shearer is still a major doubt I think we should start luque up front. I dont understand why he is used as last minute sub every game. I think now is the time to prove himself. Afterall he cost £10 million, and he cant do any worse than ameobi?! Nevertheless he shouldnt be a lone striker!

Therefore we can save shearer for the following match against Bolton and hopefully he'll be fully fit then!

Result: 1-0 Newcastle