Catmag

Craig

Happy Bday Cath! :yes

Would join up for one tomorrow, but have been off work with a nasty virus which has gotten worse by the second these past couple of days. It also means I'm gonna miss having a four course chinese meal at the Manderin tomorrow night too.......F#CK!!!! SHITE!, BOLLOCKS!!!!! :D

:huff:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

:icon_lol: rocks!

Have a good 'un, pet! :yes

(This thread is very one sided. I notice theres not one word of thanks from her in here, the ungrateful bitch!) :huff:

:D

:huff:  rocks!

Have a good 'un, pet!  :D

(This thread is very one sided. I notice theres not one word of thanks from her in here, the ungrateful bitch!) :yes

100188[/snapback]

She'll be having a lie in. It's a late finish is the stripping business.

:huff:  rocks!

Have a good 'un, pet!  :D

(This thread is very one sided. I notice theres not one word of thanks from her in here, the ungrateful bitch!) :yes

100188[/snapback]

She'll be having a lie in. It's a late finish is the stripping business.

100189[/snapback]

She wants to sort her priorities out, that one. Theres people starving in this world and she wont even acknowledge a birthday message. Probably too busy eating birthday cake which could have fed an African village for a year.

Happy birthday pet!

100244[/snapback]

Leave it mate, she's not worth it!

100245[/snapback]

Oi, twatface - I'm at work with a streaming cold and I feel like shit. :D

Thank you for the birthday thread and all the lovely pictures and niceties herein :yes

Thanks guys. :huff:

Sammy - just got home to find your card. You're forgiven for being a twatface earlier :D Although I thought putting my 'prison number' on the envelope was a bit harsh! :yes

Thanks guys. :icon_lol:

Sammy - just got home to find your card.  You're forgiven for being a twatface earlier :yes  Although I thought putting my 'prison number' on the envelope was a bit harsh!  :huff:

100315[/snapback]

Sometimes they get mis directed if theres another Cath Lennon in the same prison-your prison number is unique to you though. Just out of an abundance of caution pet, it's standard in criminal law. Hope you're enjoying the day release by the way!

Thanks guys. :blush:

Sammy - just got home to find your card.  You're forgiven for being a twatface earlier :yes  Although I thought putting my 'prison number' on the envelope was a bit harsh!  :icon_lol:

100315[/snapback]

Sometimes they get mis directed if theres another Cath Lennon in the same prison-your prison number is unique to you though. Just out of an abundance of caution pet, it's standard in criminal law. Hope you're enjoying the day release by the way!

100343[/snapback]

It arrived safe and well, thank you :huff:

Happy Birthday pet! If I'd know I'd have given you a card on Wed.

I'll sort Sammy out with a dig if I see him...... or maybe I'll buy him a pint for his efforts....... :D

Lisa's still got a sore throat from Wed so maybe she's picked up your cold?

All the best anyway