Arsenal, innit blud vs Steve’s Absolutely Shite Mags

Tom

She hasn't got a clue. He wouldn't get my credit card limit never mind what he's already squandered. There are players on that pitch massively underperforming. He either needs to motivate them or coach them. It seems he's doing neither. 

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

She hasn't got a clue. He wouldn't get my credit card limit never mind what he's already squandered. There are players on that pitch massively underperforming. He either needs to motivate them or coach them. It seems he's doing neither. 

Most of the players don’t give a toss.Losing doesn’t hurt them.Take Darlow ,Dubravka ,Clark and Wilson out out of it and not one of them is an average Premier League player

Lascelles sorta maybe trying to defend Bruce by saying that "when you try to attack that's when they hurt you... back to the drawing board and re-group"

Alan Shearer is right that there was no change in attitude and application even though there may have been a change in formation.

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Most of the players don’t give a toss.Losing doesn’t hurt them.Take Darlow ,Dubravka ,Clark and Wilson out out of it and not one of them is an average Premier League player

Agree with those 4, but I'd also say Fernandez and Schar are better than they have been recently. I'd love to say Miggy too but I just don't think he's got it at this level. 

Bruce: We tried to attack like, but no offence to the players but they're too shite to play the attacking football that I want them to, I mean told ya like.

Imaginary competent journalist: But you were on a massive losing streak while playing five at the back and ultra defensive

Bruce: ????!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Bruce: We tried to attack like, but no offence to the players but they're too shite to play the attacking football that I want them to, I mean told ya like.

Imaginary competent journalist: But you were on a massive losing streak while playing five at the back and ultra defensive

Bruce: ????!!!!!!!!

:lol: Aye.

They have to get rid of him now, I’m not saying I expect us to pick up points away to Arsenal but we weren’t even in that game. He will whinge on about how he played more attacking but we fucking didn’t, he put more offensive players on the pitch but there was no plan so we may as well have had 10 defenders on tbh. I don’t particularly rate our team, but they’re better than what they are showing, under this whopper the average players look shite and the shite ones barely resemble football players. 

It’s at the point, imo, that the longer they delay sacking him they’re just making the inevitable relegation scrap harder. Not sure who to get but this can’t go many more games, I really can’t see where any points are going to come from. 

• Like 3