Arsenal, innit blud vs Steve’s Absolutely Shite Mags

Tom

Neville and Carragher still asking NUFC fans "what they expect". We all knew we would be 15th apparently. You never hear them telling West Ham, Everton, Leicester, Leeds, Wolves fans that.

We are literally on a fucking par with Burnley, Brighton and West Brom in the eyes of most now. Cannon fodder for other teams and should be happy to finish 17th 

• Like 2

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Neville and Carragher still asking NUFC fans "what they expect". We all knew we would be 15th apparently. You never hear them telling West Ham, Everton, Leicester, Leeds, Wolves fans that.

We are literally on a fucking par with Burnley, Brighton and West Brom in the eyes of most now. Cannon fodder for other teams and should be happy to finish 17th 

Neither of them coming close to criticising Bruce. They praised him for a more attacking lineup but as Howay said, the players he puts out are irrelevant if they don’t have a fucking clue what to do once they’re out there.

• Like 1

Just seen the whole interview on sky. He's literally hoping for ASM to save his fat bacon. In fairness that is probably the only way we'll stay up this season and what a lot of us are currently thinking, as in ASM coming back into the team and going on a run of form. I also think that despite a few dodgy moments a fully fit Fraser is a much better option than a limited Almiron. Mind you a 4-2-3-1 with Almiron playing 10 and Fraser and ASM either side is likely our best option.

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Neither of them coming close to criticising Bruce. They praised him for a more attacking lineup but as Howay said, the players he puts out are irrelevant if they don’t have a fucking clue what to do once they’re out there.

Playing Joelinton on the left side in midfield is Pardewesque. Probably playing hime left back next time...

4 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Just seen the whole interview on sky. He's literally hoping for ASM to save his fat bacon. In fairness that is probably the only way we'll stay up this season and what a lot of us are currently thinking, as in ASM coming back into the team and going on a run of form. I also think that despite a few dodgy moments a fully fit Fraser is a much better option than a limited Almiron. Mind you a 4-2-3-1 with Almiron playing 10 and Fraser and ASM either side is likely our best option.

Almiron was our best player today. If he could concentrate on being an attacker rather than an auxiliary RB, and actually had some support up front I think he would do canny for us. He looked lethal under Rafa 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Almiron was our best player today. If he could concentrate on being an attacker rather than an auxiliary RB, and actually had some support up front I think he would do canny for us. He looked lethal under Rafa 

Yeah I mean he probably does deserve to keep his place given the lack of alternatives and his undoubted work rate and ability to carry the ball, which is why I said he could move to 10 with Fraser and ASM out on the wings. But again it's going to take a new manager to motivate them, because if Bruce hasn't already lost the dressing room he's very close to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He’s always been wasted playing on the right side having a left foot. It’s even worse when you play Joelinton as a winger...

I wonder just what is going through Lee Charnley's head at the moment. We're bottom of the form league, one goal from open play in eight matches and looking completely inept. I can't think of a single reason to keep Bruce, not one. 

• Like 2

I would imagine he’s crippled by indecision because his one and only concern is keeping his job by keeping his boss happy. Being a clueless ‘yes’ man rather than someone driven by ambition and a desire to take the club forward means he hides away and hopes he doesn’t have to be proactive 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Polarboy said:

For a few weeks now Brucey and the pundits have put our shit performances and results down the Lascelles and The Saint being missing.Nobody more than Trevor Sinclair. ‘ they’re missing their captain Lascelles,their organiser at the back’. They seem to go along with whatever shite Brucey says.Hadn’t The Saint lost interest in putting a shift in prior to his illness? Not that other managers needed telling but Brucey has and is telling opposition managers that The Saint is our only chance of scoring and making goals for us.BUJ played most of the game in his favoured position,where we know he’s shite,then our no tactics manager pushes him further forward where he’s worse than shite.As for Lewis the coward,my left back in my worst ever eleven,I despair.

TOT didn’t surprise me with his performance.

Bonkers that pundits are searching away from the pitch for a reason why we don't like Bruce. 

It's not because he once managed Sunderland, it's not because he's not Benítez, it's not because he allegedly favours defensive football, it's not because I expect CL football. It's purely because he was shit before, is shit now and will be shit forever.

Honestly I reckon, if Lee Cattermole had us 7th in the league, semis of the cups and playing good football I'd be walking in a Clattermole Wonderland.

• Like 3

Bruce keeps coming out with the 'I've been doing this a long time'. Just once I'd like a journalist to ask him, 'in all the time you've been a manager what have you ever achieved in the top flight?'

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Bruce keeps coming out with the 'I've been doing this a long time'. Just once I'd like a journalist to ask him, 'in all the time you've been a manager what have you ever achieved in the top flight?'

My mother has smoked for over 60 years. 

She’s got a vast experience of different brands of cigarette, can blow smoke rings, and hasn’t died yet. 

• Haha 4