Shola's last season in the PL

Jusoda Kid

Got to be.

That header the thick useless pig missed the other night was a fucking joke. He's been training alongside Shearer, Owen, Kluivert, Dean Saunders, for god knows how long and he still doesn't know when to and when not to head a ball down, obvioulsy not rowing with all his oars in the water for me and thats why he'll never be a decent striker, send him to the mackems.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Got to be.

That header the thick useless Jig missed the other night was a fucking joke. He's been training alongside Shearer, Owen, Kluivert, Dean Saunders, for god knows how long and he still doesn't know when to and when not to head a ball down, obvioulsy not rowing with all his oars in the water for me and thats why he'll never be a decent striker, send him to the mackems.

100402[/snapback]

No need for the racism Wacky, in jest or not.

Got to be.

That header the thick useless Jig missed the other night was a fucking joke. He's been training alongside Shearer, Owen, Kluivert, Dean Saunders, for god knows how long and he still doesn't know when to and when not to head a ball down, obvioulsy not rowing with all his oars in the water for me and thats why he'll never be a decent striker, send him to the mackems.

100402[/snapback]

Explains it all really.

P.S Racist bastard! :D

Got to be.

100402[/snapback]

100403[/snapback]

agreed. sort it out wacky

Got to be.

100402[/snapback]

100403[/snapback]

agreed. sort it out wacky

100408[/snapback]

Yeah Wacky sort it out man!

liar :D

100419[/snapback]

i hope everyone is gonna edit their quotes now as well then to remove all trace of the filth! :yes

100422[/snapback]

Agreed, don't want people thinking I'm a fully paid up member of the KKK

100426[/snapback]

still owe them for last month's subs then?

100419[/snapback]

Not my style tbh you dirty swine :huff:

100421[/snapback]

To mistype j instead of p you must have either thought of saying it or you have incredibly over sized fingertips...! :yes

100428[/snapback]

Just had a greasy wank before i logged on, easily done when your hands are still thick of KY

100419[/snapback]

i hope everyone is gonna edit their quotes now as well then to remove all trace of the filth! :huff:

100422[/snapback]

I did, somehow mistype liar by saying lair instead so aye thought it would have been wise to change it before Alex saw it. :yes

Anyways, lets lighten the mood and laugh at Bellamy........

davis.jpg
Edited by Geordie Boyo

100419[/snapback]

i hope everyone is gonna edit their quotes now as well then to remove all trace of the filth! :huff:

100422[/snapback]

I did, somehow mistype liar despite and said lair instead so aye thought it would have been wise to change it before Alex saw it. :yes

davis.jpg

100432[/snapback]

'I' surely :blush:

:icon_lol:

100419[/snapback]

i hope everyone is gonna edit their quotes now as well then to remove all trace of the filth! :icon_lol:

100422[/snapback]

I did, somehow mistype liar by saying lair instead so aye thought it would have been wise to change it before Alex saw it. :yes

davis.jpg

100432[/snapback]

:huff: