Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Where's Snakehips?

Just noticed we haven't seen the old fella around for a while, anyone heard from him? :D

Hope he's OK.

IIRC he doesn't have access when he out doing what he does. Miss the oldish bugger when he's not about. :D

WAHEY FUCKERS!!!

Reports of my demise have been grossly exaggerated.

It's *sniffs* so nice *sniffs* to be missed.

No secret mission this time; managed to blag a two month contract grit-blasting the outside of the International Space Station (or summit :nufc: ) (sure I saw Rob W the other day anarl!)

Anyway, old? OLD? :( Stand back and watch. *does quick Northern Soul routine and finishes off with the Ali shuffle (though a little slower, admittedly).

I may be approaching 40 *cough* but I'm in tip top fighting condition with everything in full working order, I'll have you know. That wasn't just a Mars bar in me pocket when I met Cath! :clapping::):blush::blush:

Anyway, touched for time as me oxygen is running short (no, I'm not on a fuckin' ventilator either) so I must go. I will be home in two weeks to give you some more informative, incisive comments :lol: - provided the space shuttle is on time, that is.

Catch ya all later. Take care.

The 'hips xxx

I may be approaching 40 *cough* but I'm in tip top fighting condition with everything in full working order, I'll have you know. That wasn't just a Mars bar in me pocket when I met Cath! :nufc:  :blush:  :blush:  :lol:

103654[/snapback]

:):clapping:

You dirty old man!

bath.jpg

Travel safe!

I may be approaching 40 *cough* but I'm in tip top fighting condition with everything in full working order, I'll have you know. That wasn't just a Mars bar in me pocket when I met Cath! :)  :blush:  :lol:  :(

103654[/snapback]

:blush::clapping:

You dirty old man!

bath.jpg

Travel safe!

103659[/snapback]

What's that in his hands? :nufc:

I may be approaching 40 *cough* but I'm in tip top fighting condition with everything in full working order, I'll have you know. That wasn't just a Mars bar in me pocket when I met Cath! :blush:  :lol:  :(  :(

103654[/snapback]

:blush::clapping:

You dirty old man!

bath.jpg

Travel safe!

103659[/snapback]

What's that in his hands? :)

103661[/snapback]

If it's the episode I think it is, it's a brillo pad! :nufc:

Guest alex
WAHEY FUCKERS!!!

Reports of my demise have been grossly exaggerated.

It's *sniffs* so nice *sniffs* to be missed.

No secret mission this time; managed to blag a two month contract grit-blasting the outside of the International Space Station (or summit :nufc: ) (sure I saw Rob W the other day anarl!)

Anyway, old? OLD? :(  Stand back and watch. *does quick Northern Soul routine and finishes off with the Ali shuffle (though a little slower, admittedly).

I may be approaching 40 *cough* but I'm in tip top fighting condition with everything in full working order, I'll have you know. That wasn't just a Mars bar in me pocket when I met Cath! :clapping:  :blush:  :blush:  :lol:

Anyway, touched for time as me oxygen is running short (no, I'm not on a fuckin' ventilator either) so I must go. I will be home in two weeks to give you some more informative, incisive comments :( - provided the space shuttle is on time, that is.

Catch ya all later. Take care.

The 'hips xxx

103654[/snapback]

Hello sailor :)