Solano's Second Goal

Guest CrimsonFault

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was almost a replica of the goal Thierry Henry scored against FC Thun (I think). The press were creaming over that, let's see how they react to this one.

100773[/snapback]

good point ... and Nobby's was better i think.

It's really strange when you see a goal like that at the match. It seemed to me to go in in slow motion. You knew from the minute he hit it that it was a goal, and had the pleasure of anticipating it hitting the onion bag....

Well that's how it seemed to me anyway and no I wasn't pissed or on drugs... :D

It's really strange when you see a goal like that at the match. It seemed to me to go in in slow motion. You knew from the minute he hit it that it was a goal, and had the pleasure of anticipating it hitting the onion bag....

100776[/snapback]

Same with Robert's first against Spurs a few years back.

100776[/snapback]

Same with Robert's first against Spurs a few years back.

100806[/snapback]

I agree. Was just thinking I can't remember us scoring a wondergoal like today's since that match. Might be forgetting some mind.

Edited by Renton

had me off me seat shouting like mad and nearly causing me ma to have a heart attack :yes

makes my weekend really, simply stunning

cant wait to download it :D

100753[/snapback]

Wait til she sees the state of your sheets in the morning - that'll finish her off.

For once MOTD had a camera in the right place last night - looking at the reruns it bent outwards a good yard before swinging in at the last moment

TBH they had a very similar effort ....................

There was a downside to his second goals though....

I had a quid on him being first scorer and us winning 1-0 at 50.1  :yes

100828[/snapback]

I had 0-0 and 1-0.. damn wondergoal. :D

Looked awesome though. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to see the replay yet.

For once MOTD had a camera in the right place last night - looking at the reruns it bent outwards a good yard before swinging in at the last moment

100835[/snapback]

that would be Sky :D indeed was a great angle, no point Westerveld trying to get there.

100835[/snapback]

that would be Sky :D indeed was a great angle, no point Westerveld trying to get there.

100913[/snapback]

just downloaded the goals/ highlights from sky, how can i post this on here again?

100835[/snapback]

100913[/snapback]

just downloaded the goals/ highlights from sky, how can i post this on here again?

100956[/snapback]

yousendit, rapidshare, megaupload to get the files online. probably shouldnt post them though.

100835[/snapback]

that would be Sky :yes indeed was a great angle, no point Westerveld trying to get there.

100913[/snapback]

100956[/snapback]

yousendit, rapidshare, megaupload to get the files online. probably shouldnt post them though.

100964[/snapback]

yeah you're probably right actually, thanks.. cracking goal mind :D

100835[/snapback]

that would be Sky :lol: indeed was a great angle, no point Westerveld trying to get there.

100913[/snapback]

Well I saw it on MOTD so maybe they share the camera feed...................

100835[/snapback]

that would be Sky :lol: indeed was a great angle, no point Westerveld trying to get there.

100913[/snapback]

Well I saw it on MOTD so maybe they share the camera feed...................

101135[/snapback]

Sky would have filmed it though and given the images to the BBC as part of the MotD deal. Anyway, both the beeb and Sky are better than ITV.