Villans V The Hopless Shites 8pm Villa Park Sky Sports Main Event

trooper

A Villa fan on the BBC live reporting just wrote that Bruce said when he was Villa manager, who could they get to replace me 😂 You can't say he isn't consistent with the shite he spouts. The Villa fan of course retorted with Dean Smith, who currently has them in 8th with two games in hand on most teams. Redknapp and Bent making excuses for Bruce once again saying that nobody could do better with the same squad, which sort of ignores the fact that Rafa comfortably kept us up with a worse squad. In fairness there's plenty of matches left, but you'd have to be very optimistic to think that Bruce will turn this around. The fact is that Bruce is making our squad look a lot worse than it is. Redknapp said that we don't really have any players who would go for big money, but again, and I don't like continually having to bring up Rafa, but he had Sean Longstaff playing so well that Manure were looking to spunk at least 30 mil on him. Since Bruce has been at the club Longstaff's valuation has likely gone down about 15m, and that's being generous.

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

A Villa fan on the BBC live reporting just wrote that Bruce said when he was Villa manager, who could they get to replace me 😂 You can't say he isn't consistent with the shite he spouts. The Villa fan of course retorted with Dean Smith, who currently has them in 8th with two games in hand on most teams. Redknapp and Bent making excuses for Bruce once again saying that nobody could do better with the same squad, which sort of ignores the fact that Rafa comfortably kept us up with a worse squad. In fairness there's plenty of matches left, but you'd have to be very optimistic to think that Bruce will turn this around. The fact is that Bruce is making our squad look a lot worse than it is. Redknapp said that we don't really have any players who would go for big money, but again, and I don't like continually having to bring up Rafa, but he had Sean Longstaff playing so well that Manure were looking to spunk at least 30 mil on him. Since Bruce has been at the club Longstaff's valuation has likely gone down about 15m, and that's being generous.

I wouldn’t want Longstaff for 1m if I was a fan of another team tbh. He’s been awful since Bruce came in.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

So, what you’re saying here is that Bruce is doing a great job, and it’s not his fault. 

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Him and his pals in the press have been banging on about The Saint and TOT being missed,our two best players they reckon.He’s now saying the reason we are shit is because we have three of four players missing.How many defenders is he going to play if all our defenders are fit? He bought Lewis,he gave Manquillo a new contract,he’s just given Clark a new contract and he has Captain Cowardice available for selection.Clark and Dummitt are the only real defenders we have.He complains about injuries,he gets his blue chip players back from injury,then he complains about the other injured players.It sounded like Redknapp was going to be the first pundit to slate him but it ended up with him blaming Ashley,Rafa and no takeover.

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So the pundits’ verdict (Redknapp and Darren Bent) is that he doesn’t have the players, doesn’t have the academy, there was no plan or tactics, the players weren’t playing, nothing will change until there’s a takeover but Bruce is in no way at fault. Fuck off.

I don’t think it would bother me half as much if the same bunch of cunts hadn’t been telling us Ashley was mint, and questioning why we’d want Saudi involvement a few months ago :lol:.

We fucking know Ashley is the problem, Bruce took the job with eyes wide open as Benitez was constantly saying we need investment in the facilities and academy, and that we needed to spend more on players, if Ashley wasn’t going to give in to a manager of Benitez’s calibre Bruce would have known he was getting nowt. The thing is even under Ashley Bruce isn’t good enough, we are heading for relegation if this keeps up as we are honestly looking worse by the game. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

"That is always the difficult part of the Premier League and we understand that, we have found it difficult to score a goal"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :jesuswept:

:lol: 1 shot on target in 90 minutes against Villa ffs. 

7 minutes ago, Howay said:

I don’t think it would bother me half as much if the same bunch of cunts hadn’t been telling us Ashley was mint, and questioning why we’d want Saudi involvement a few months ago :lol:.

We fucking know Ashley is the problem, Bruce took the job with eyes wide open as Benitez was constantly saying we need investment in the facilities and academy, and that we needed to spend more on players, if Ashley wasn’t going to give in to a manager of Benitez’s calibre Bruce would have known he was getting nowt. The thing is even under Ashley Bruce isn’t good enough, we are heading for relegation if this keeps up as we are honestly looking worse by the game. 

ashley, bruce?

i don;t really give a fuck at this point to be honest, i despise them both.

if they both fell in to skip full of razor wire i'd piss meself laughing watching them try to crawl their way out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

ashley, bruce?

i don;t really give a fuck at this point to be honest, i despise them both.

if they both fell in to skip full of razor wire i'd piss meself laughing watching them try to crawl their way out.

I'm no even a Toon fan and I'd quite gladly stack another skip on top. 

Edited by Blastronaut