Liam Gallagher at 45

peasepud

Bloke out drinking in the Trent the neet, even tried to recreate the swagger (with crap effect) and no, he wasnt in fancy dress, Toplass went and asked him under the guise of being a top fashion bird!

and no, Im not at my PC so cant rotate the bugger!

DSC00138.jpg

Bloke out drinking in the Trent the neet, even tried to recreate the swagger (with crap effect) and no, he wasnt in fancy dress, Toplass went and asked him under the guise of being a top fashion bird!

DSC00138.jpg

100796[/snapback]

Fortunately I'm reading this on a laptop so I could easily rotate it. More John Lennon than Gallagher tbh, although I know Liam imitates Lennon.

Mind, how do you post without a PC?

DSC00138.jpg

100796[/snapback]

Fortunately I'm reading this on a laptop so I could easily rotate it. More John Lennon than Gallagher tbh, although I know Liam imitates Lennon.

Mind, how do you post without a PC?

100805[/snapback]

He has a chip in his brain which allows him to browse this forum when he closes his eyes tbh.

Moderator ye knar.

Aye. All these student types deserve a good twatting like.  :yes

100925[/snapback]

At the end of the day you know and i know that there's arseholes out there who take great pleasure in singling the likes of this dick out for special treatment, not saying i would but i would look at him and think what a dick, much like i do when i read the majority of your posts Renton :D

And yes you're right, about 70% of students do want a good switching for paying for £3's worth of groceries with a fucking cheque whilst I'm stnading behind them.

Try living in Heaton and I'm sure your views on the soap dodging bastards will sharp change - fact

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Aye. All these student types deserve a good twatting like.  :huff:

100925[/snapback]

At the end of the day you know and i know that there's arseholes out there who take great pleasure in singling the likes of this dick out for special treatment, not saying i would but i would look at him and think what a dick, much like i do when i read the majority of your posts Renton :D

100935[/snapback]

I rememeber several of my mates being beaten up when I was a student just for the crime of looking different. Not saying you would do that but it's sad it still happens.

Mind, I agree he looks like a dick. Best thing to do would be to laugh at him. :yes

Aye. All these student types deserve a good twatting like.  :blush:

100925[/snapback]

At the end of the day you know and i know that there's arseholes out there who take great pleasure in singling the likes of this dick out for special treatment, not saying i would but i would look at him and think what a dick, much like i do when i read the majority of your posts Renton :huff:

100935[/snapback]

I rememeber several of my mates being beaten up when I was a student just for the crime of looking different. Not saying you would do that but it's sad it still happens.

Mind, I agree he looks like a dick. Best thing to do would be to laugh at him. :icon_lol:

100938[/snapback]

Mates eh? Different eh? "Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase me :D " tbh. :yes

What a twat! Then they wonder why they get smacked, just looking for bother going out dressed like that  imo

100866[/snapback]

If I was 3 foot taller!

hank.jpg

Renton was your archetypal crazee stude. FACT! :lol:

101203[/snapback]

Whacky mates, gothy clothing, student bands like the Smiths, stealing traffic cones, writing out cheques for £2.57. Got to admit it's not looking good. :jerkit: