I'VE SAID IT BEFORE.

Ugly Mackems

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate the bloke, he was an absolute tosser as a player and is still a tosser, but you've got to take your hat off to him as a manager.

If by some minute chance O'Neill doesn't get the job and we are forced to choose another PREMIERSHIP manager I would only accept Mark Hughes as the man for the job.

100811[/snapback]

Blackburn is a zero pressure club compared to ours. I don't think he'd do well here and I hope we get someone more exciting.

He is doing a good job though to be fair.....he's got that pacey little striker who's name escapes me...... :yes (kidding, I was glad to see the back of him, even though he's a good player :D )

I'd take Stuart Pearce at the drop of a hat and can't believe the bloke doesn't have a contract at Citeh...

Was reading an article on him yesterday and they were understandably pointing out that it leaves him open to walk into the England job if he so desired but they added that the Newcastle job was more realistic for him.

I appreciate that a lot of you don't think he's experieced enough, but KK had NO experience and we all know what happened there...

If by some minute chance O'Neill doesn't get the job and we are forced to choose another PREMIERSHIP manager I would only accept Mark Hughes as the man for the job.

100811[/snapback]

Blackburn is a zero pressure club compared to ours. I don't think he'd do well here and I hope we get someone more exciting.

He is doing a good job though to be fair.....he's got that pacey little striker who's name escapes me...... :yes (kidding, I was glad to see the back of him, even though he's a good player :D )

100823[/snapback]

Can I ask you at what point you were 'glad to see the back of him'? Or if you can't answer that simple question then can you tell me whether we would be a better team now if he was still here? 2 simple questions requiring a date and a yes or no answer.

I think I would struggle to find anyone 'glad to see the back of him' when he popped the winner in at Feyenoord. And it puzzles me more that anyone could be glad that the best player at the Club was ousted because the manager didn't like him as a person - or is a manager who places his own interests above those of NUFC the type of manager that gets your dick stiff?

I'd take Stuart Pearce at the drop of a hat and can't believe the bloke doesn't have a contract at Citeh...

Was reading an article on him yesterday and they were understandably pointing out that it leaves him open to walk into the England job if he so desired but they added that the Newcastle job was more realistic for him.

I appreciate that a lot of you don't think he's experieced enough, but KK had NO experience and we all know what happened there...

100846[/snapback]

The money dried up and his tactical ability was 'found out' to be seriously lacking.

100811[/snapback]

He is doing a good job though to be fair.....he's got that pacey little striker who's name escapes me...... :huff: (kidding, I was glad to see the back of him, even though he's a good player :yes )

100823[/snapback]

Can I ask you at what point you were 'glad to see the back of him'? Or if you can't answer that simple question then can you tell me whether we would be a better team now if he was still here? 2 simple questions requiring a date and a yes or no answer.

I think I would struggle to find anyone 'glad to see the back of him' when he popped the winner in at Feyenoord. And it puzzles me more that anyone could be glad that the best player at the Club was ousted because the manager didn't like him as a person - or is a manager who places his own interests above those of NUFC the type of manager that gets your dick stiff?

100848[/snapback]

:D

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE :yes I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

If we still had Bellamy, we wouldn't have Owen. :D

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE :yes I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

100863[/snapback]

I only asked for the date and a YES or NO as to whether you think we'd be a better team now if he was still here.

And when Owen fucks off?

Bellamy wasn't the difference between the team then and now, or are you going to suggest that if we had him here instead of Owen we'd be be at the top end of the table?

Good player - yes; Twat - yes...

He's gone, get over it!

100848[/snapback]

100863[/snapback]

Kluivert should have stayed tbh.

Edited by Sima

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE :huff: I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

100863[/snapback]

Kluivert should have stayed tbh.

100891[/snapback]

Aye, he's been class since he left :yes

100846[/snapback]

Pyscho is one of my footballing heros but at the moment I think we need someone a bit more tried & tested. Wouldn't be the worst appointment in the world if we couldn't get O'Neill/Hitzfeld though.

100846[/snapback]

tbh Craig, I'm far from convinced about Pearce, I don't think Man City are any better off since Keegan left, they aren't doing any better, and it was Keegan who rebuilt the playing staff anyway which was a complete shambles and going downwards when he took over. In short, he's still using most of Keegans players, but they have stopped improving under Pearce.

Oh and I don't think his touchline antics are funny, I think they are stupid and just for show.......

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE :jerkit: I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

If we still had Bellamy, we wouldn't have Owen. :lol:

100863[/snapback]

Why not ?

I don't see what the fuss regarding Pearce is all about. City are doing okay this season, but they're no better or worse than they were under Keegan (they were poor again today as well). I always loved Pearce as a player, not just when he was playing for us. He is great to listen to as well, his interviews and views on football are a fresh breath of air, and I do believe that he's got a good career ahead of him and that he would probably do quite well with England if he was given the job. But as far as his club career is concerned, I think people should wait until the end of next season before going over the top about him. Coleman for example has done just as well at Fulham, but because he isn't flavour of the month and hasn't been linked with the England job like Pearce, people don't go over the top about him.

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE :jerkit: I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

If we still had Bellamy, we wouldn't have Owen. :lol:

100863[/snapback]

Why not ?

101051[/snapback]

Rather have Bellamy tbh.

I see the usual people have never sorted out the truth from the shit they gobbled up from the Souness propaganda machine. The only twáts were Souness and his band of 'yes' men, Bellamy was a top player for us, doing far more for the cause of nufc than that twát Souness.

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE :icon_lol: I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

If we still had Bellamy, we wouldn't have Owen. :jerkit:

100863[/snapback]

Why not ?

101051[/snapback]

Rather have Bellamy tbh.

I see the usual people have never sorted out the truth from the shit they gobbled up from the Souness propaganda machine. The only twáts were Souness and his band of 'yes' men, Bellamy was a top player for us, doing far more for the cause of nufc than that twát Souness.

101054[/snapback]

oh god not all this again :lol:

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE :icon_lol: I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

100863[/snapback]

Why not ?

101051[/snapback]

Rather have Bellamy tbh.

101054[/snapback]

101057[/snapback]

Sorry like, but it's never failed to amaze me how people who had nowt but praise for Bellamy for ages were so easily turned by the Souness propaganda machine.

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE B) I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

100863[/snapback]

Why not ?

101051[/snapback]

Rather have Bellamy tbh.

101054[/snapback]

101057[/snapback]

Sorry like, but it's never failed to amaze me how people who had nowt but praise for Bellamy for ages were so easily turned by the Souness propaganda machine.

101066[/snapback]

The same people that were gullible enough to fall for Souness's bullshit also have selective amnesia. :icon_lol:

100848[/snapback]

100863[/snapback]

Why not ?

101051[/snapback]

Rather have Bellamy tbh.

101054[/snapback]

101057[/snapback]

101066[/snapback]

Maybe, but as neither Souness or Bellamy are at the club now does it really matter?

I know asking this is pointless, but surely you and Leazes have noticed that even if people agreed with you before about this (as I did) are now bored shitless of you wittering on about it?

100848[/snapback]

Get over it....Bellamy is GONE B) I was glad when Kluivert scored against Chelsea but it didn't mean I wanted the guy to stay.

100863[/snapback]

Why not ?

101051[/snapback]

Rather have Bellamy tbh.

101054[/snapback]

101057[/snapback]

101066[/snapback]

Maybe, but as neither Souness or Bellamy are at the club now does it really matter?

I know asking this is pointless, but surely you and Leazes have noticed that even if people agreed with you before about this (as I did) are now bored shitless of you wittering on about it?

101074[/snapback]

But I'm not :icon_lol:

101074[/snapback]

Losing our best player due to the manager's ego, and having that decision supported and applauded by many people on here is very, very, very important stuff. :lol:

Edited by Howaythelads