I'VE SAID IT BEFORE.

Ugly Mackems

it's never failed to amaze me how people who had nowt but praise for Bellamy for ages were so easily turned by the Souness propaganda machine.

101066[/snapback]

Not all of us were signing his praises prior to Souness! :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's never failed to amaze me how people who had nowt but praise for Bellamy for ages were so easily turned by the Souness propaganda machine.

101066[/snapback]

Not all of us were signing his praises prior to Souness! :lol:

101089[/snapback]

I accept that not everyone knows a good footballer when they see one. Their ( and your ) problem.

If by some minute chance O'Neill doesn't get the job and we are forced to choose another PREMIERSHIP manager I would only accept Mark Hughes as the man for the job.

100811[/snapback]

Blackburn is a zero pressure club compared to ours. I don't think he'd do well here and I hope we get someone more exciting.

He is doing a good job though to be fair.....he's got that pacey little striker who's name escapes me...... :jerkit: (kidding, I was glad to see the back of him, even though he's a good player :lol: )

100823[/snapback]

Can I ask you at what point you were 'glad to see the back of him'? Or if you can't answer that simple question then can you tell me whether we would be a better team now if he was still here? 2 simple questions requiring a date and a yes or no answer.

I think I would struggle to find anyone 'glad to see the back of him' when he popped the winner in at Feyenoord. And it puzzles me more that anyone could be glad that the best player at the Club was ousted because the manager didn't like him as a person - or is a manager who places his own interests above those of NUFC the type of manager that gets your dick stiff?

100848[/snapback]

Goal created by Dyer to be honest. You're desperate to see the back of him though, right?

If by some minute chance O'Neill doesn't get the job and we are forced to choose another PREMIERSHIP manager I would only accept Mark Hughes as the man for the job.

100811[/snapback]

Blackburn is a zero pressure club compared to ours. I don't think he'd do well here and I hope we get someone more exciting.

He is doing a good job though to be fair.....he's got that pacey little striker who's name escapes me...... :jerkit: (kidding, I was glad to see the back of him, even though he's a good player :lol: )

100823[/snapback]

Can I ask you at what point you were 'glad to see the back of him'? Or if you can't answer that simple question then can you tell me whether we would be a better team now if he was still here? 2 simple questions requiring a date and a yes or no answer.

I think I would struggle to find anyone 'glad to see the back of him' when he popped the winner in at Feyenoord. And it puzzles me more that anyone could be glad that the best player at the Club was ousted because the manager didn't like him as a person - or is a manager who places his own interests above those of NUFC the type of manager that gets your dick stiff?

100848[/snapback]

Goal created by Dyer to be honest. You're desperate to see the back of him though, right?

101147[/snapback]

You mean Dyer did what he does with the vast majority of his chances - makes them look like a pass to the keeper. Just a good job in this case Bellamy had the foresight to know Dyer is shit in front of goal and follow it in.

100811[/snapback]

100823[/snapback]

100848[/snapback]

101147[/snapback]

You mean Dyer did what he does with the vast majority of his chances - makes them look like a pass to the keeper. Just a good job in this case Bellamy had the foresight to know Dyer is shit in front of goal and follow it in.

101150[/snapback]

Ahh, so Dyer had nothing to do with the goal then.

Burn him!

100811[/snapback]

100823[/snapback]

100848[/snapback]

101147[/snapback]

101150[/snapback]

Burn him!

101174[/snapback]

Yes, he MISSED a sitter and Bellamy (the only player quick enough) cleaned up.

100811[/snapback]

100823[/snapback]

100848[/snapback]

101147[/snapback]

101150[/snapback]

Burn him!

101174[/snapback]

101339[/snapback]

Did you close your eyes until you heard Bellamy's name?

A sitter? FFS!

A sitter? FFS!

101341[/snapback]

It was an absolute sitter tbh.

Edited by Sima

A sitter? FFS!

101341[/snapback]

101539[/snapback]

Bollocks tbh

101618[/snapback]

It wasn't like.

A sitter? FFS!

101341[/snapback]

101539[/snapback]

Yup, I don't think many but the most rabid Bellamy hater would think Bellamy didn't do well for that goal. It was an absolute sitter of the highest order but Bellamy got him out of jail.

A sitter? FFS!

101341[/snapback]

101539[/snapback]

Yup, I don't think many but the most rabid Bellamy hater would think Bellamy didn't do well for that goal. It was an absolute sitter of the highest order but Bellamy got him out of jail.

101892[/snapback]

I don't think it was an absolute sitter but Bellamy did do well for the goal.

100811[/snapback]

100823[/snapback]

100848[/snapback]

101147[/snapback]

101150[/snapback]

Burn him!

101174[/snapback]

101339[/snapback]

you can't disagree with that Gol it's spot on

Regardless of whether it was a sitter or not (and I don't think it was), if Dyer hadn't split their defence apart, the opportunity would never have been there in the first place.

Fair enough credit Bellamy for the finish, but it's thanks to Dyer he got the opportunity to be the hero! :icon_lol:

Regardless of whether it was a sitter or not (and I don't think it was), if Dyer hadn't split their defence apart, the opportunity would never have been there in the first place.

Fair enough credit Bellamy for the finish, but it's thanks to Dyer he got the opportunity to be the hero! :icon_lol:

102219[/snapback]

Nah, Bellamy won the game single-handedly.