Seen GR in the chinees...

JawD

Yup, no its not a cheesy joke, I went for a chinees last night and after 10mins who should come and sit on the table next to me? Roeder, McDermott and a bloke I didnt recognise with their wives. Then me, being the fan I am, did I go up and chat away about the match today? or about the new manager? Did I shite. Never said a word to him :huff: Figured he'd not really want me spitting fried rice in his eye as I mumbled about football.

I did however, note that he appeared to get louder as the night went on. I wasnt "really" earwigging :yes But I heard the gist of two conversations, one about the much improved spirit in the camp, and the other pretty much suggesting he knew nothing about the next manager and heard them mention Curbs & Bruce's names along with the statement it could be anyone.

Cracking chinees though!

On another note, and not from this meal, but I was told that "alledgedly" Luque wont play again under Roeder after his game the other day. Something to do with Luque ignoring all the intructions GR had given him.

Never make a reporter me like :D

Yup, no its not a cheesy joke, I went for a chinees last night and after 10mins who should come and sit on the table next to me?  Roeder, McDermott and a bloke I didnt recognise with their wives.  Then me, being the fan I am, did I go up and chat away about the match today? or about the new manager?  Did I shite.  Never said a word to him  :nufc:  Figured he'd not really want me spitting fried rice in his eye as I mumbled about football.

I did however, note that he appeared to get louder as the night went on.  I wasnt "really" earwigging  :yes  But I heard the gist of two conversations, one about the much improved spirit in the camp, and the other pretty much suggesting he knew nothing about the next manager and heard them mention Curbs & Bruce's names along with the statement it could be anyone.

Cracking chinees though! 

On another note, and not from this meal, but I was told that "alledgedly" Luque wont play again under Roeder after his game the other day.  Something to do with Luque ignoring all the intructions GR had given him.

Never make a reporter me like  :D

100829[/snapback]

Well done for leaving them alone - the poor bugger must dread not being able oto have a quiet meal with friends and family without being interrupted by fans............. I know I do :huff::icon_lol::blush:

Yup, no its not a cheesy joke, I went for a chinees last night and after 10mins who should come and sit on the table next to me?  Roeder, McDermott and a bloke I didnt recognise with their wives.  Then me, being the fan I am, did I go up and chat away about the match today? or about the new manager?  Did I shite.  Never said a word to him  :nufc:  Figured he'd not really want me spitting fried rice in his eye as I mumbled about football.

I did however, note that he appeared to get louder as the night went on.  I wasnt "really" earwigging  :yes  But I heard the gist of two conversations, one about the much improved spirit in the camp, and the other pretty much suggesting he knew nothing about the next manager and heard them mention Curbs & Bruce's names along with the statement it could be anyone.

Cracking chinees though! 

On another note, and not from this meal, but I was told that "alledgedly" Luque wont play again under Roeder after his game the other day.  Something to do with Luque ignoring all the intructions GR had given him.

Never make a reporter me like  :D

100829[/snapback]

Well done for leaving them alone - the poor bugger must dread not being able oto have a quiet meal with friends and family without being interrupted by fans............. I know I do :huff::icon_lol::blush:

100833[/snapback]

I thought spys had to be secretive...

official chinese of nufc that place like, new rendevous i think its called. seen clark, carr and terry mac there on my visits. also dunno if you noticed the signed shearer shirt given to them by shearer as he is also a regular. cracking food aswell :D