Management Appointment

Martin

Alot of bets have gone in on Curbishley who's dropped from 100/1 with Betdirect yesterday down to 9/1 3rd favourite this morning behind O'Neill and Fat Sam.

101592[/snapback]

When did his odds go out to 100/1 ?

He was 3rd favourite over a week ago. It means nothing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer a quick appointment, but not a hasty one.  Ifyouknowworrameanlike.

101692[/snapback]

A less speed, more haste type of thing, a stitch in time saves nine sort of situation?

I had to have "A stitch in time..." explained to me recently.  I thought it was something to do with the fabric of time. :icon_lol:

101700[/snapback]

:lol: Aye, those old sayings usually incorporate a bit of quantum physics :jerkit:

I had to have "A stitch in time..." explained to me recently.  I thought it was something to do with the fabric of time. :lol:

101700[/snapback]

Wasn't this on one of those Karl Pilkington podcasts?

101713[/snapback]

He didn't understand the meaning of the phrase, yes, but he didn't think it was anything to do with the fabric of time. That was all my own work, and a FACTALICIOUS.

I had to have "A stitch in time..." explained to me recently.  I thought it was something to do with the fabric of time. :lol:

101700[/snapback]

101713[/snapback]

He didn't understand the meaning of the phrase, yes, but he didn't think it was anything to do with the fabric of time. That was all my own work, and a FACTALICIOUS.

101720[/snapback]

Can someone confirm this is the case or has Gemmill been revealed as a blatant plagiarist?

I had to have "A stitch in time..." explained to me recently.  I thought it was something to do with the fabric of time. :jerkit:

101700[/snapback]

101713[/snapback]

101720[/snapback]

Can someone confirm this is the case or has Gemmill been revealed as a blatant plagiarist?

101724[/snapback]

Catmag can confirm it. It was her that explained the meaning of the phrase to me, and she's listened to the podcast and can confirm that Pilkington's response was that he just didn't know what it meant. So there. :lol:

I had to have "A stitch in time..." explained to me recently.  I thought it was something to do with the fabric of time. B)

101700[/snapback]

101713[/snapback]

101720[/snapback]

101724[/snapback]

Catmag can confirm it. It was her that explained the meaning of the phrase to me, and she's listened to the podcast and can confirm that Pilkington's response was that he just didn't know what it meant. So there. :jerkit:

101730[/snapback]

It's just you've done this before when you asked if people would go into a shop and buy just bog roll.

:icon_lol:

:lol:

I had to have "A stitch in time..." explained to me recently.  I thought it was something to do with the fabric of time. :blush:

101700[/snapback]

101713[/snapback]

101720[/snapback]

101724[/snapback]

Catmag can confirm it. It was her that explained the meaning of the phrase to me, and she's listened to the podcast and can confirm that Pilkington's response was that he just didn't know what it meant. So there. :jerkit:

101730[/snapback]

It's just you've done this before when you asked if people would go into a shop and buy just bog roll.

:lol:

101734[/snapback]

Wrong again! B) That was a discussion with Cath that came FROM listening to the podcast when I pointed out that I felt the same with regards to going into a shop to buy just bog roll. It was Cath that then posted this to see whether I was the only one - I wasn't. :angry:

Scott just repeats everything he hears on that Gervais show and passes it off as his own tbh :lol:

:jerkit:

101781[/snapback]

MooooooooOOOO! :blush:

101799[/snapback]

B)

Okayyyyy, you were right in what you said earlier :angry:

Here's the latest from fatty about the claims that some managers have already turned us down for the job:

"When I was a kid and a girl turned you down for a dance at the Oxford Galleries this was OK in my eyes.

"But when you haven't asked a girl to dance and she tells everybody you have then this is different."

I bet he's some mover on the dancefloor.

Here's the latest from fatty about the claims that some managers have already turned us down for the job:

"When I was a kid and a girl turned you down for a dance at the Oxford Galleries this was OK in my eyes.

"But when you haven't asked a girl to dance and she tells everybody you have then this is different."

I bet he's some mover on the dancefloor.

101836[/snapback]

Fucking hell - I wish he'd stop spouting this analogy bollocks. Firstly it was the "Well I told my wife this morning that I loved her..." claptrap and now this.

Just get on with appointing a good manager, Freddie, and stop talking unnecessary shit.

That's not an anology by the way.

101840[/snapback]

Was it more of a synonym?

I don't really care - I'd rather he just said that he's getting on with trying to appoint a new manager and until he does people can speculate as much as they like.

101840[/snapback]

I don't really care - I'd rather he just said that he's getting on with trying to appoint a new manager and until he does people can speculate as much as they like.

101844[/snapback]

I think Alex meant the bit about his Uncle Billy wasn't an analogy, mongalong! :lol:

101840[/snapback]

101844[/snapback]

I think Alex meant the bit about his Uncle Billy wasn't an analogy, mongalong! :lol:

101845[/snapback]

Oh, okay..