Abandon hope all ye who enter here...

PaddockLad

"Together you need a performance - and we've been short, there is no disputing that - but we've had awful injury problems, illness - and I don't like making excuses - I don't think since the start of the season I've played what I think is my strongest team but if we keep performances like that will be OK.

For a man who keeps saying that he’s doesn’t like making excuses...

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Worse than Pardew in every aspect.

Dunno like. Bruce is clearly the worse manager (which is an achievement in itself) but Pardew is just an all round terrible human being. 

Football aside, If they were both crossing the road together and my brakes failed I'd be steering towards Pardew. 

13 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Dunno like. Bruce is clearly the worse manager (which is an achievement in itself) but Pardew is just an all round terrible human being. 

Football aside, If they were both crossing the road together and my brakes failed I'd be steering towards Pardew. 

Just because Bruce is from a good family tbh.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Wrong answer, you'd suddenly channel your inner Colin McCrae and scandinavian flick your car sideways in order to collect both the useless cunts.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Wrong answer, you'd suddenly channel your inner Colin McCrae and scandinavian flick your car sideways in order to collect both the useless cunts.

Then jump in a helicopter and kill family and friends? 

• Haha 1

I’m already looking forward to the next match where the pundits will begin by praising our second half display tonight only to tell us after full time that Bruce doesn’t have the players.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Christ I’ve just watched the blokes post match interview on the BBC. What absolute fucking gibberish he can spout. He seemed almost gleeful too for some reason. Delighted.

"told them at half time to just forget everything I'd ever told them and do whatever the fuck they wanted. Exactly the reaction I was looking for and gives us something to build on" 

I’m surprised it took this long for the wheels to come off tbh. Given his only requirement is to keep us in 17th place, he’ll be safe from the sack unless we sink into the bottom 3. Unless he asks Ashley to spend any money on transfers 

5 hours ago, Kitman said:

I’m surprised it took this long for the wheels to come off tbh. Given his only requirement is to keep us in 17th place, he’ll be safe from the sack unless we sink into the bottom 3. Unless he asks Ashley to spend any money on transfers 

All true but not a chance we finish 17th with 19 points since I can’t see Bruce picking us up any more.

6 hours ago, Kitman said:

Aye, it’s incredible the fat mess has rode his luck this long. Then you’ve got the likes of Luke Edwards who, instead of trying to troll the fans about how good a job his mate is doing (purely because he can’t any more) is now trying to make us sympathise with the ‘real person’ in the manager’s role. I’m sure Bruce is stressed but, ffs, you’re talking about someone with zero integrity, earning more in a week than most of us do in a year, who knew exactly what he was walking into, is completely incompetent and is still getting an easy ride because of the lack of fans, an owner bereft of ambition beyond PL survival and pundits  etc constantly making excuses for his obvious failings 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, ewerk said:

For a man who keeps saying that he’s doesn’t like making excuses...

Like he knows what his strongest team is anyway. He’s praised ASM and Almiron but the latter couldn’t get a look in earlier in the season when he was available and even when he’s played him it’s usually been in the wrong position. Making excuses is one of the only things he’s good at 

• Like 3

Aye, he’s mentioned a few times not being able to play Fraser and ASM together because of injury but when they were both available earlier in the season he kept subbing ASM off to bring Fraser on.

• Like 1