Autistic basketball player creates mayhem

Jimbo

how long before that's a movie?

pretty cool though.

101122[/snapback]

I'm sure Tom Hanks's agent is on the phone as we speak.

:lol:

Have we got an autistic ball boy we can bring on for Shola against Chelsea?

101204[/snapback]

Kinda shit that they didnt give him a game for 2years cos hes autistic and it turns out hes the best player on the team! Bet hes still back off the team next season like.

Edited by J69

:lol:
Have we got an autistic ball boy we can bring on for Shola against Chelsea?

101204[/snapback]

Kinda shit that they didnt give him a game for 2years cos hes autistic and it turns out hes the best player on the team! Bet hes still back off the team next season like.

101229[/snapback]

He wasn't actually a member of the team- he's the coach's assistant IIRC. Good on the lad tho- autism and autism-like syndromes are being diagnosed at an increase of almost 400%- these people may have a learning disability that hampers them in certain aspects to varying degrees, but given the opportunity they shine almost like no other.

brilliant, well done to him, definately the sort of thing that humbles the heart.

101412[/snapback]

Is that a Floyd Gig in your avatar?

101425[/snapback]

Was just about to ask the same thing. Looks like it could be something from PULSE but doesn't look big enough.

brilliant, well done to him, definately the sort of thing that humbles the heart.

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

aye, it is mate, the greatest band of all time, well along with led zepp that is, imo of course.

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

Was just about to ask the same thing. Looks like it could be something from PULSE but doesn't look big enough.

101427[/snapback]

well actually its aussiefloyd, a tribute band, as close to the real thing as you can get, saw em last year at arena in toon, they were awesome, on again 5th april, advise anyone who likes floyd to get a ticket, not to be missed.

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

101427[/snapback]

well actually its aussiefloyd, a tribute band, as close to the real thing as you can get, saw em last year at arena in toon, they were awesome, on again 5th april, advise anyone who likes floyd to get a ticket, not to be missed.

101429[/snapback]

I was there, tremendous, definitely see them again given the chance

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

101427[/snapback]

101429[/snapback]

101430[/snapback]

great night werent it, did all the classics, i was buzzin for days afterwards ha!!

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

101427[/snapback]

101429[/snapback]

101430[/snapback]

great night werent it, did all the classics, i was buzzin for days afterwards ha!!

101431[/snapback]

Mongoed for a couple of days after that :lol:

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

101427[/snapback]

101429[/snapback]

101430[/snapback]

101431[/snapback]

Mongoed for a couple of days after that :lol:

101432[/snapback]

booked a coupla days off this year, i was fooked when i went to work the next day lol.

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

101427[/snapback]

101429[/snapback]

You're going to a GIG on MY birthday? :jerkit::lol:

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

101427[/snapback]

101429[/snapback]

You're going to a GIG on MY birthday? :icon_lol::lol:

101448[/snapback]

will ask em to play a request for ya matey, comfortably numb ok? :jerkit:

101412[/snapback]

101425[/snapback]

101427[/snapback]

101429[/snapback]

You're going to a GIG on MY birthday? B):jerkit:

101448[/snapback]

will ask em to play a request for ya matey, comfortably numb ok? :icon_lol:

101458[/snapback]

Yay, do it, do it!!! :lol: