Malcolm McDonald

adios

Just delivered a parcel for UPS to my door, things must be tough.

Spoke fluent French too, who'd have thought?

101243[/snapback]

Aye, especially when the stuttering prick can't even speak English properly.

Edited by Happy Face

Needs the money I reckon.

I have a love-hate with Supermac, I don't agree with a lot of what he says but my Dad wouldn't have a word said against him. To a generation he's a hero. I enjoyed his autobiography as well, however, did anyone else notice that there seemed to be a long list of players and managers that had a problem with him 'for no reason'. :lol: There just seemed to be a pattern emerging as the book went on. Gordon Lee had it in for him from the start, Don Revie had it in for him, the press had it him...all without him doing anything wrong. Seems a bit coincidental like. Also, I thought he skirted over his drink problem a little too much. Made excuse after excuse about it. Yes, it worked as a painkiller for his knee, but he never admits he was an alocoholic and even makes an excuse about being done for drink driving, saying he'd hadn't had a drink for 24 hours and his body was good at storing the alcohol. Oh yeah, and that he was set up by someone. :jerkit:

Still, a canny read all the same, he actually makes Alan Ball sound like a canny interesting bloke.

he was always a flash bastard - most people liked him when he played although occasionaly his "predictions" were desperatley embarrasing

he was a sort of pleasant Bellamy to most fans but he was never the hero that he'd like you to think - most NUFC fans can tell real gold (Solano, Sir Les, Pedro) from the Diamond geezers (Gazza, SuperMac, Andy Cole)

Since then I think peopel are sick of him being wheeled out as a "Newcastle Insider"

he was always a flash bastard - most people liked him when he played although occasionaly his "predictions" were desperatley embarrasing

he was a sort of pleasant Bellamy to most fans but he was never the hero that he'd like you to think - most NUFC fans can tell real gold (Solano, Sir Les, Pedro) from the Diamond geezers (Gazza, SuperMac, Andy Cole)

Since then I think peopel are sick of him being wheeled out as a "Newcastle Insider"

101355[/snapback]

yeah, i agree mate, famous for scoring 3 goals against liverpool on his home debut, thats about all poeple remember him for.

He used to live around the corner from me in Heaton.

He'd often hang around talking to people in the local sandwich shop (now gone) opposite his house. Sometimes he could be canny, other times he could be a f*cking grumpy old b*stard.

He'd often hang around talking to people in the local sandwich shop (now gone) opposite his house. Sometimes he could be canny, other times he could be a f*cking grumpy old b*stard.

101478[/snapback]

People I think we have just found the answer to the "What is Rob W's occupation?"

thread question.

Rob W = Supermac!

101478[/snapback]

People I think we have just found the answer to the "What is Rob W's occupation?"

thread question.

Rob W = Supermac!

101519[/snapback]

:lol::jerkit::icon_lol:B)

never had a mullet (quite) like that

and TBH I lack the explosive acceleration................... :angry::blush::blush:

121 goals in 228 games is still canny mind. and he could run the 100 fast enough to be on the olympic team apparently!

102506[/snapback]

Drunk/alcoholic though :icon_lol:

too predictable tbh

102563[/snapback]

could only run in straight lines

bloody frightening if he was facing you in the crowd when he got the ball - rocket like acceleration towards you brushing off every attempt to taclke and forgetting to pass finishing with a thunderbolt shot straight into the crowd killing about 20 people

Edited by Rob W

too predictable tbh

102563[/snapback]

could only run in straight lines

bloody frightening if he was facing you in the crowd when he got the ball - rocket like acceleration towards you brushing off every attempt to taclke and forgetting to pass finishing with a thunderbolt shot straight into the crowd killing about 20 people

102598[/snapback]

:icon_lol: He meant me you numpty.

same thing TBH.....................

102614[/snapback]

Bingo, cracked Rob's occupation. Exfootballer turned alcoholic radio show host.

102615[/snapback]

Turned member of the Rainbow cast.