who fancies ruining their Saturday? Once more into the breech dear friends...

Dr Gloom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Alex said:

Looking at that I think he’s trying to get the sack / paid off. He’s that shite a manager though he might actually think it’s his best best XI 

It must be the latter as Joelinton is on the bench.  

Hayden in defence though when he’s the one midfielder with a bit of energy is just bizarre - Hendrick should be nowhere near the first team and Clark is on the bench. 

Just now, OTF said:

Only a few minutes until we find out if we've finally figured out how to dust ourselves down. Anyone else as excited as I am?

Sleeves on standby to be rolled up 

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Dragging the kids through the downpour would probably be more fun.

Walk them to Lewisham and you can get soaked and watch the match through my window. Double the fun. :D 

• Haha 2

Wilson is one of the best I have seen at using his body to win the ball and give himself space, especially when you consider that he's almost always outsized by the defender.

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

An ice pack? :lol: 

At first I thought he was taking the piss, but he was fully committed to the cause, including the dramatic slapping of the ground in pain, staying down for eons and finally insisting on the ice pack. Fanny.