Revenge stories

geordieshandy

A small request from wor lass. She's planning on teaching Titus Andromedus (14-15year old kids) and is needing some revenge stories to instill the key ideas with the kids. Any ideas of some recent stories of revenge in football or whatever (Roy Keane's tackle on Alfe Inge Haaland being a canny example) that will resonate with 14 year olds? Toon related might be useful for the lads.

my flat mate was a total cnut. me and my mate spunked in his hair cream, wiped his tootbrush on our arses, took the fuse out of his stereo, swapped his ps2 with a broken one and put his car keys in the bin.

deserved it like!

101434[/snapback]

kids will love that.... :lol:

my flat mate was a total cnut. me and my mate spunked in his hair cream, wiped his tootbrush on our arses, took the fuse out of his stereo, swapped his ps2 with a broken one and put his car keys in the bin.

deserved it like!

101434[/snapback]

Top story, actually looking for something involving people the kids will know of though. Not sure "this lad off the tinterweb and his flat mate" will cut the mustard

How about this bloke.............

Bush+Snr112.jpg

got into a fight with this bloke......

saddam.jpg

cos he had oil, he couldnt get his hands on it and it lost him, his family and his friends loads of money.

So he told his kid...........

bush_furious_george_2.jpg

......to go and cause as much f*****G havoc as possible.

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold. :jerkit::lol:B):angry::blush::icon_lol::blush:

deserved it like!

101434[/snapback]

Ye knaa theres a bit too much spunk in your stories for it to be "normal" :lol:

When I was a wee bairn, my mum parked in the carpark of ASDA, and went in to do some shopping. I stayed int he car because I wanted to listen to the radio as opposed to being bored in the shop.

Anyhoo she was about an hour so I got so fed up and bored I locked her out and I had the keys inside with me.

Cue her banging on the window yelling and going "pleaaaaase let me in!" much to my amusement. :jerkit:

Revenge. :lol:

I once was in a rush to get to the cinema for a date with a hot chick at Warner Brothers, the car park was full, I spied someone going back to their car but there was already a women waiting to take the space. Not wanting to keep the poontang waiting for the Operator, I dived in the space from the blindside when the geezer vacating the space came out of it. The wifey wasn't overly pleased and she got out her car and kicked my door. Being a lass it didn't do any damage so I left it and went off to meet that night's flange piece. During the course of the film I found myslef becoming increasingly angry at what the lass did to my car and also incidentally a little angry at the fact the bit of skirt i was with wasn't prepared to do the old penis-popcorn box trick. So I told the lass i was going to the toilet, but hot stepped to the car park, found the wifey's car (in a disabled bay!) and whipped out my Swiss Army and slashed her passenger side tyres!

Sweet, sweet revenge! :lol:

My granddad used to own a shop in Sunderland. He turned up to work one day to discover someone parked in his space at the back of the shop. He went to the shop next door and politely asked the owner of the car to move. This bloke told him he would have to wait and basically dismissed him, even though the space was reserved and the property of my granddad.

Anyway, he told the bloke to get his car shifted NOW, to which the bloke gave him a load of grief on the way to his car etc. Turns out the space was quite difficult to get in and out of, so my granddad kindly offered to direct him.....he then proceeded to wave the bloke on so that he scraped the side of his car down the wall, and told him not to make the mistake of parking in his space and giving him shit about it again. :lol:

I once was in a rush to get to the cinema for a date with a hot chick at Warner Brothers, the car park was full, I spied someone going back to their car but there was already a women waiting to take the space. Not wanting to keep the poontang waiting for the Operator, I dived in the space from the blindside when the geezer vacating the space came out of it. The wifey wasn't overly pleased and she got out her car and kicked my door. Being a lass it didn't do any damage so I left it and went off to meet that night's flange piece. During the course of the film I found myslef becoming increasingly angry at what the lass did to my car and also incidentally a little angry at the fact the bit of skirt i was with wasn't prepared to do the old penis-popcorn box trick. So I told the lass i was going to the toilet, but hot stepped to the car park, found the wifey's car (in a disabled bay!) and whipped out my Swiss Army and slashed her passenger side tyres!

Sweet, sweet revenge!  B)

101641[/snapback]

For the use of these words alone; :lol::jerkit::icon_lol:

Wasn't there an absoultely superb thread describing lots of revenge stories involving shit?

101723[/snapback]

Aye it was called Rancid Turds and I was the thread starter after a particularly rancid turd. :jerkit:

Wasn't meant to be about revenge but some of the stories that appeared were! It was nominated for gold status but it never got there! :lol:

Wasn't there an absoultely superb thread describing lots of revenge stories involving shit?

101723[/snapback]

Aye it was called Rancid Turds and I was the thread starter after a particularly rancid turd. :icon_lol:

Wasn't meant to be about revenge but some of the stories that appeared were! It was nominated for gold status but it never got there! :lol:

101750[/snapback]

No room after Craig filled it with threads not worthy of the name. :jerkit:

Agree though, that thread had GOLD written all over it.

101723[/snapback]

Aye it was called Rancid Turds and I was the thread starter after a particularly rancid turd. B)

Wasn't meant to be about revenge but some of the stories that appeared were! It was nominated for gold status but it never got there! :jerkit:

101750[/snapback]

No room after Craig filled it with threads not worthy of the name. :icon_lol:

Agree though, that thread had GOLD written all over it.

101752[/snapback]

Suprised the thread wasn't deleted/altered and myself banned tbh seeing as turd is a mucky word! :lol: