Anyone know...

Mark

Am I not good enough for you lot any more?  :lol:

101516[/snapback]

You said you didn't want to be hasseled :icon_lol:

101541[/snapback]

That was after Friday's health question man. It was my birthday, I was full of nasty germs and not being anyone's friend.

Seriously though, if there's something that's bothering you and you want to run it by me, I don't mind. If it involved nasty rashes around the groin area, then best put it in a PM :jerkit:

Am I not good enough for you lot any more?  :jerkit:

101516[/snapback]

ooooh let me see now emmmmm well funnily enough like, I'd like to refer the honourary young nursey to the following thread

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4018

hmmm :lol:

101583[/snapback]

But was she right pud, are you up the duff or do you in fact have a hernia and potentially can spill your guts????

There's a sporting injuries website that's quite good. You should still see a Dr like, but the website asked you to put your syptoms in and then tells you what the injury could be and the best way to treat it. I'm sure it was just sportinginjuries.com or something.

If you use them "look up the symptoms" things you'll end up diagnosing yourself with a cross between bird flu and crabs. 6 hours to live tbh.

Oh and er :lol:

I think the best thing you can do is think of the worst case scenario of what it could be and assume you have that. Then worry about it until the symptoms go away or you find you really do have that condition.

That's what I tend to do anyway. :lol: