Mrs Doubtfire's bunch of Northern Twats v a slightly better organised ravel of soft Southern Shites

sammynb

15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I actually said out loud “don’t do anything stupid, just keep it there” and he absolutely ignored me. And his new haircut is shit

:lol: It was spectacularly shit, he literally had 15 yards of space to put it in at the side of the pitch, or could chip it over into the 30 yard of space behind, instead he softly rolled it almost directly to the full back. 

Hayden earned his wages. Thought he was brilliant today filling in at centre half again. Hopefully now that the waste of space that is Hendrick is suspended for a game, we can get Willock and Hayden into a midfield partnership with ASM, Almiron and Fraser ahead of them, and please god Wilson, who I hope isn't too badly injured, ahead of them. That's a very decent midfield and attack to be working with, so Bruce will likely persist with Shelvey. As for defence Clark and Dummett can slot into those centre back roles, so we shouldn't be too badly off, although we'll certainly be missing a bit of pace in that department. The one thing you can say about the team is that they are still fighting on the evidence of that last twenty minutes, and we'll need at least that if we are to get anything out of the next two games.

• Like 5

It’s a massive result like. If you look at the table we’re probably a couple of wins from safety (given we’ll inevitably draw a few). I reckon 34 points will be more than enough 

If Dummett was fit enough to be on the bench why the fuck was Hayden played as a CB because cabbage head is a fucking clueless, gutless cunt.

He won't drop Shelvey or Hendricks but needed to get Willock into the side, so he plays important players out of position.

Glad we won but where's the enjoyment in this shite anymore? 

21 days til we get winnable game.s Time to hopefully get Wilson and Manquillo back on their feet. Shar looks like the good old fashioned cruciate. (I'm nee doctor mind) 

Go in with The Longstaffs and Willeck v Chelsea and Man U. Although if you can walk (and Shelvey usually does) you'll be an almost certain starter. 

Shelvey is a disgrace. 

• Like 1

Shelvey has been shit for ages. I’ve been surprised when I’ve been to games where he seems to have had loads of fans applauding almost everything he does. He offers next to fuck all. As for Hendrick, apart from his second booking being stupid, the first one was a terrible tackle that probably should’ve been a straight red. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Alex said:

It’s a massive result like. If you look at the table we’re probably a couple of wins from safety (given we’ll inevitably draw a few). I reckon 34 points will be more than enough 

Aye as much as I absolutely despise Bruce and want a proper manager getting relegated would be catastrophic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Aye as much as I absolutely despise Bruce and want a proper manager getting relegated would be catastrophic.

Yeah, I just don’t see any good coming from our going down. It hasn’t gotten rid of Ashley on the two previous occasions. 

In terms of wins, Fulham are four wins from overhauling us. We’re nearly two thirds of the way through the season and they’ve won two matches in the league. We should be ok, barring something out of the ordinary 

• Like 1

On 07/02/2021 at 13:15, Alex said:

Yeah, I just don’t see any good coming from our going down. It hasn’t gotten rid of Ashley on the two previous occasions. 

In terms of wins, Fulham are four wins from overhauling us. We’re nearly two thirds of the way through the season and they’ve won two matches in the league. We should be ok, barring something out of the ordinary 

I don't think it was ever about it being good for us going down, more just that it was that bad supporting us that it just made no difference what division we were in.  Existing in the premier league just for the sake of it and watching us camp out on the edge of our own 18 yard box not trying to attack or even pass to our team was becoming unbearable.

Fortunately the last few games we've at least seemed to remember the point of us being in the league is try and win some games.