The annual dry bumming at “the bridge”

Dr Gloom

We’ve lost our last eight matches there by an aggregate score of 21-3 and have a disgraceful record playing on Monday nights but tonight’s the night where I really think we can keep it down to a three goal defeat.

• Haha 1

The Norwegian Eurovision selection process reaches the "last chance" round tonight. 15 songs that already lost in a semi-final over the last five weekends will fight for just one spot in Saturday's grand final, where they will promptly lose all over again.

I am, of course, watching it instead of our match. Because my life is OK. :boogie:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Gary Neville letting us know we’re in danger of getting relegated. 

Weird that because Bruce is a nice guy doing a good job 

While having a veiled dig at Rafa saying that all the fans want to see is the team going forward, win or lose.

Essentially a free hit for Brucey this one, should just replace Wilson with Gayle and give it a go. Instead I expect he will change the formation, play Joelinton, and try to sit back while Tuchels lot dismantle us. 

I have an ingrown hair millimetres away from my anal exhaust pipe. 
Using mirrors, TCP, needles and red wine, I will be self-extracting it, rather than watch this. 

Bruce is a lovely bloke though- he once saved a puppy’s life from distemper by ignoring all the signs and symptoms and insisting the puppy was fine. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I have an ingrown hair millimetres away from my anal exhaust pipe.
Using mirrors, TCP, needles and red wine, I will be self-extracting it, rather than watch this.

Need some help?