Baby Face's Red Disgraces vs Brucie's Bright Boyss

OTF

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

next four games are massive: Wolves, WBA, Villa and Brighton. 

2-3 wins required. there are some tough fixtures coming up after that. 

fulham last game of the season :lol:

@The Fish - still waving your wang? 

Without Wilson I’m not confident we’ll pick up more than 4 points.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

A young kid from Newcastle that’s apparently a good talent coming on for Manchester United, then the camera turning right to Steve Bruce’s stupid fucking pudding face as the score reads 3-1 sums up Ashley’s ownership. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Without Wilson I’m not confident we’ll pick up more than 4 points.

No, we’re right in the shit. Don’t know what we will get from the next four games but they’re massive because we have most of the tougher teams to follow. If we can somehow muster a few wins from the next four games we might just be alright 

‘The turning point was the loss of Big Joe’ .Someone should have asked Brucey what the score would have been if he hadn’t had to come off with hip and back ‘injuries’ .Unfortunately he’s always been fit to play the following game after such ‘injuries’.

Letting Yedlin go.Did we have to let him go? I read that his paperwork ( work visa?) wasn’t in order and that he was out of contract in the summer.I’d prefer him at right back to Manquillo and Krafth.

Being beaten at the near post.So what !! Should a keeper rush to his near post if a shot comes in from a slight angle,leaving a massive amount of the other side of the goal to aim for? It’s pundit bollocks.Darlow was in no way at fault for Rashford’s goal.Did Gayle have a touch after he came on? Did he want to have a touch? Why do we play Shelvey as one of two holding midfield players when he cannot/will not defend? ‘I thought we did ok for three minutes then suddenly conceded five bad goals,so I’m going to take the positives from the game’ .Just fuckin go Bruce if you’re one of us.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

16 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

next four games are massive: Wolves, WBA, Villa and Brighton. 

2-3 wins required. there are some tough fixtures coming up after that. 

fulham last game of the season :lol:

@The Fish - still waving your wang? 

Yup. My previous confidence was taking into account losing these last two games. We lost them but played well enough in spells to give me confidence that we'll be able to beat lesser teams. And once Wilson returns, we'll have a true-blue goal scorer. 

Fulham had their run of games to catch us on points, they are still 3 pts behind. Next up they've got Palace (winnable), then Tottenham, Liverpool, Man City and Leeds. 0-4pts from that I reckon.

We've got Wolves, WBA, Villa, Brighton, Tottenham. 4-7pts from that. Especially as Wilson is due back for the Villa game. 

They might over take us on GD this next game, but I'd expect the gap to return over the following few games.

Wilson is back for Villa? I thought he was out until April? the outlook looks a lot better if that is the case. we could do with our only reliable goal scorer back for the "winnable" games 

30 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Yup. My previous confidence was taking into account losing these last two games. We lost them but played well enough in spells to give me confidence that we'll be able to beat lesser teams. And once Wilson returns, we'll have a true-blue goal scorer. 

Fulham had their run of games to catch us on points, they are still 3 pts behind. Next up they've got Palace (winnable), then Tottenham, Liverpool, Man City and Leeds. 0-4pts from that I reckon.

We've got Wolves, WBA, Villa, Brighton, Tottenham. 4-7pts from that. Especially as Wilson is due back for the Villa game. 

They might over take us on GD this next game, but I'd expect the gap to return over the following few games.

Very well put 👍

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Wilson is back for Villa? I thought he was out until April? the outlook looks a lot better if that is the case. we could do with our only reliable goal scorer back for the "winnable" games 

Brucey said last night that The Saint has issues with his hamstrings and groin.He’s due an injury.

30 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I wouldn’t count on Liverpool and Spurs tbh, Leeds are hit and miss too. As long as Fulham can keep the gap to only 3 points it will get really difficult.

As Important as Wilson is to the side it's arguably just as important to get both Dubravka and Fernandez back into the defence. I don't know for sure if it will stop us shipping so many goals, but it certainly can't do any harm. Darlow as well as he's done in general is always prone to doing something like letting one in at his near post like last night. I'm also not convinced he's much of an organiser. Fernandez by stats is probably our best defender when he's in the team. He leads with clearences, headers etc, and both he and Dubravka seems to be the most vocal when it comes to organising the back line, which could be why we've been so bad in defence. We won't score many without Wilson obviously, so tightening up at the back is crucial. At the moment we need to score at least two to get any sort of result, which of course isn't happening.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Just fuckin go Bruce if you’re one of us.

I seriously doubt he ever was one of us. be interested to know prior to fucking off to gillingham when he last stood in sjp as a supporter because I'd be willing to bet he hasn't since.

I mean, I know it probably wasn't the most prudent and tactful decision lee clark ever made to wear the sad mackem bastard t-shirt at wembley but at least as a newcastle supporter it was understandable.

contrast that to bruce, I have never, ever, not once heard an nufc supporter refer to the mancs as 'united' 

no true nufc supporter could possibly have celebrated gyan's fluked equaliser in the manner bruce did. 

no newcastle supporter would think there was anything remotely funny about potentially using 'who let the dogs out' as an act of revenge for the 5-1, for fucks sake, that was slight against women and nowt to do with football.

the man isn't one of us and probably never has been. he is however a repulsive fat cunt.

• Like 2