Baby Face's Red Disgraces vs Brucie's Bright Boyss

OTF

Does Humphrey's on BT read Newcastle fans twitter, blogs, message boards? He seems to mention talking points from us all the time. Can't imagine it would be disingenuous, I mean why would you try to lick our arse 😄

humphreys at half time talking to scholes " there are 2 uniteds playing here", nice one, Jenas take note!!

if we keep pressing them high up the pitch we have a chance here , despite the fact we are virtually playing with 9 men and 2 passengers in shelvey and useless joe.

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Lewis tucking in as usual.

He had to. Otherwise there would have been a player totally unmarked in the middle. That goal is down to other players letting him down. He can’t mark two players at once.

23 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Does Humphrey's on BT read Newcastle fans twitter, blogs, message boards? He seems to mention talking points from us all the time. Can't imagine it would be disingenuous, I mean why would you try to lick our arse 😄

A football presenter actually doing some meaningful research? It’ll never catch on.

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

He had to. Otherwise there would have been a player totally unmarked in the middle. That goal is down to other players letting him down. He can’t mark two players at once.

He should have been aware of the bloke at the back.Yes,there was danger in the middle,I take your point,but he needed to be aware of what was around him.

5 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

He should have been aware of the bloke at the back.Yes,there was danger in the middle,I take your point,but he needed to be aware of what was around him.

He probably was but had to make a decision and naturally and reasonably chose the player who posed the bigger threat. This goal is down to the central defenders and midfield players not making sure that there isn’t anyone unmarked.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

He probably was but had to make a decision and naturally and reasonably chose the player who posed the bigger threat. This goal is down to the central defenders and midfield players not making sure that there isn’t anyone unmarked.

Yeh,good post.He probably wouldn’t have got across but nee pressure made it easier 👍