Brucey’s Boys vs Wolves Wankers

ewerk

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Ritchie is fucking shite. Brilliant goal line clearance for Joelinton's effort in fairness.

It was, prick.

Their player, not you.

I honestly think we'll go down now if those injuries to ASM and Almiron are bad enough to keep them out for the next 5/6 games. Funny how you always get all these injuries under dinosaur type shit managers isnt it?

• Like 3

Why is this cunt our fucking manager. Why would you ever appoint this helmet? He’s a fucking loser, and brings a loser mentality to his teams which is part of the reason this is where they always are. He will be happy with that, a draw at home to a dog shit Wolves. We need to fucking win games like that, a point per game is an absolute disgrace. Just fucking sell the club Ashley man. 

• Like 6

Just now, 247 said:

I honestly think we'll go down now if those injuries to ASM and Almiron are bad enough to keep them out for the next 5/6 games. Funny how you always get all these injuries under dinosaur type shit managers isnt it?

It’s probably the new guy’s fault demanding new things. Those injuries wouldn’t happen with players not moving and just parking the bus..,

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

It’s probably the new guy’s fault demanding new things. Those injuries wouldn’t happen with players not moving and just parking the bus..,

You've got a point tbf, so its Bruces fault for parking the bus all season :)

If I were to put a positive spin on it, at least Dubravka redeemed himself with that late save, and given the run Wolves have been on a draw is decent, and what I would have taken before the match. Especially when we had three players off with injury. We aren't giving ourselves an leeway at all against the likes of West Brom, Brighton etc, in terms of the points we need to pick up from them unfortunately. How OK or how really bad this match could be for us will only shake out once we know the extent of Almiron and ASM's injuries, and what kind of result Fulham manage against Palace tomorrow.

Edited by Polarboy

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Well,the three players who add a spark are all injured.Fraser can but fat heed believes his spark isn’t required very often.

Murphy has been decent this season when called upon in fairness to him.